Where are the real women Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 26, 2013 at 01:03 PM

I know there are scammers every place you go. I know that there must be a few real women here, but how do you find them?....I am here because I live in a remote area. Also I perfer slender women...

I am true blue....and looking for that true blue lady...are there any here?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2014 at 03:47 AM

Quoting author:

I know there are scammers every place you go. I know that there must be a few real women here, but how do you find them?....I am here because I live in a remote area. Also I perfer slender women...

I am true blue....and looking for that true blue lady...are there any here?

There are a few. Emphasis on the word "few". Within 100 miles of Silicon Valley... 3.

Please see my post under "Romance Community", "Why so few resonses? Results of an exeriment..."

It's kind of sad, really. When I was 20 I dated 40. Probably the healtiest and most fulfilling realtionship I ever had. Going the other way now that I'm 50... well, she's got to be an exceptional girl to see past thrill seeking or personal gain to realize how great things can be.

Question is, is this the right place to find someone? Is this the place where she would likely be looking for *you*?

I have no answers... I'm still searching.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2014 at 07:45 AM

I hate to make you aware of this but it is true.  If your looking for mature women [cougars] the reality is they are few and far between .  The media like everything else has blown the older woman younger guy things out of proportion.

If you are looking for older guys seeking younger women there are zillions on the free sites such as ok cupid.

There looking for $$$$$ outright or you to spend it on them.  Now within that range some of them just want nice dinners, etc.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2014 at 08:21 AM

This message has been up for 2 months with no reply. Now I wonder if there are real ladies here.

Follow - email me when people comment