Birdscaping Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 08, 2005 at 11:22 AM

I was wondering if there are any females in my area interested in birds.I plan on providing a wildlife friendly environment in my backyard, and would like to bounce ideas off others.Bisexuality is a plus,but not a requirement.Males experienced in landscaping/stonescaping are also welcome,as long as you're ecologically-minded.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2005 at 08:55 AM

I hope you're still on this site!Sorry it took so long to reply!I'm very curious about you and your ecological community.What kind of projects do you work on? I've always been interested in these kind of things, and I'm really striving to create a little oasis of harmony and aesthetic pleasure for myself and the plants and creatures to dwell peacefully in here in the suburbs.I'm trying to counteract,in my own little way, the rapid destruction of everything that is good and natural in this area as more humans move here.I'd like to meet kindred souls who are already doing this,so I may learn how to do the best I can with what I have.Please write to me here,because I feel we have alot in common!!(I don't have a gold membership.)And,oh yeah,what's the weather like over there in this beautiful time of year here?!
    Wishing you the best,
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2005 at 03:50 PM

I,m living in a ecological community and we are working much with landscape art of different kinds..i,m into art and im a latebloomer about my bisexuality..wanna know more..write me then!!!!
Follow - email me when people comment