Stop pushing it guys Users Feedback Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2014 at 02:08 PM

Many of the "younger" women here are actually scammers.  They get reported and are blocked.  They are not all scammers, but lets face it, if they are pretty they don't need to be here to find a man.  If made up a list of all the scammers I've seen here it would well over two hundred in a few months time.

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2014 at 02:08 PM

Many of the "younger" women here are actually scammers.  They get reported and are blocked.  They are not all scammers, but lets face it, if they are pretty they don't need to be here to find a man.  If made up a list of all the scammers I've seen here it would well over two hundred in a few months time.

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2014 at 03:19 PM

I'm not a creeper, I simply feel young and take care of myself. I prefer Men who are slightly younger as the males in my area tend to let themselves go. I would say if you want younger women drop the dime and get some work done. Honestly!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Well.if it true some older guys  seeking younger women do push too hard.Honestly,maybe in the past even me.However,I was looking for someone of childbearing age.It was not for sex.At any rate if the man push too hard on a woman who is not interested,he is actually only hurting himshelf.Not that he should not try.That is the only way to suceed.The problem is maybe the older man is frustrated by his situation and overdoes it.However,if the woman is not interested,he will only waste his time.He must then move on to another who may be.He will probably find one faster.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 04:57 PM

Juanita you are sooo right! That's probably why I'm 25 and with a guy who is 38 because he is still able to keep me happy in the physical aspect of a relationship.
Follow - email me when people comment