Please Share Younger Men/Older Women

• View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2005 at 05:27 AM

Hi All,

I'd be interested in hearing from everyone about how they've come to be attracted to older women/younger men.
    I know for me if someone had told me a year ago I'd be going out with men in their 20's I'd have laughed. But here I am and I'm having a great time.
    So, what's everyone's story on this?

Members Only

• 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 04:28 AM

i just love older women body.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 04:51 PM

i love older women!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 06:07 PM

When I was 18, I was seduced by a 35 year old woman. The experience was incredible. She turned out to be married however. I couldn't get the amazing experience of being with an older woman out of my mind. The next woman I found was even more incredible. She was in her early 40s and it was her first experience with such a younger guy. It was utterly enchanting just to watch her as she explored this new territory for her.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2006 at 09:53 AM

I myself realy perfer men 40 and over only but do have a hard time finding very many,no matter what site I,m on! I mainly get e-mails from 20 sometings,I already have a 25 year old son,I realy do not need another one!!it realy is a shame that men more men my age will not stick to women closer to their own age!!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 08:05 AM

I never, ever considered it. I thought no way would a younger man be interested in someone older. Then I was contacted by a man 20 years my junior, and I want to tell you that boy just would not go away! He hung in there through all my doubts and disbelief, and MADE me believe in him! It didn't work out in the end, but not because of his (or my) age. And I realized the reason I hadn't been attracted to any man for years, was because I wasn't allowing myself to look at the men whom I was honestly interested in, because of their age.

It's interesting that when I was younger, I was only interested in older men. Go figure, huh?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 02:07 PM

Borealis write:
    Hi All,

I'd be interested in hearing from everyone about how they've come to be attracted to older women/younger men.
    I know for me if someone had told me a year ago I'd be going out with men in their 20's I'd have laughed. But here I am and I'm having a great time.
    So, what's everyone's story on this?

My first woman was older than me and I think it has influenced my taste.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2006 at 02:59 PM

i totally agree with them older wemen are a great source of experince that i really adore
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 09:06 AM

I have always been interested in younger guys. Even in high school I dated guys younger than me. So maybe mine is genetic? LOL My dad dates women 10 to 30+ years younger than him!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 03:52 PM

I had taken a period of time to not date. When I returned to the dating scene it was the younger men who approached me. The first few times I was approached, I thought it was just a silly game on their part but the more I talked to them the more I found that most were being honest and found older women much more appealing than women their own age. So here I am dating men 20 years younger than myself.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 08:38 AM

My first older lover really showed me the way. I certainly appreciate the older ladies.