Real girls that are on this site Younger Women/Older Men

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2016 at 10:47 AM

I don't think anyone is real on here can't get a straight answer from a single soul.

• 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2016 at 03:03 PM

Not much "luck" for me here in Canada either.  I've yet to get a valid response from anyone on this site (or any of the other online dating sites for that matter).  I've had better luck with simple one-to-one (face to face) personal encounters.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2016 at 03:03 PM

I just joined good to know not to get good membership status 😄 BTW I'm real hope others are too good luck 👍

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2016 at 06:33 AM

I've actually met in person with two girls who I met on this site. They were legitimate, as far as I could tell and never asked for anything. All the others who I've tried to connect with have been game-players or frauds. It's very discouraging. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2016 at 09:36 PM

I don't reply to everyone that messages me either. There are many reasons why I don't. The person could be coming across as a complete idiot, douche, overly aggressive, way out of the age range I am looking for,  way too many grammatical errors for my liking, or just plain old accidentally overlooked. As a real woman and not a scammer or fake, I tend to receive A LOT of messages. I can't speak for everyone, only what I have experienced in the past 24 hours. I wish you the very best though.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2016 at 02:22 AM

I likes u!!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2016 at 08:59 PM

I'm a real girl waiting for you babe

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2016 at 07:51 PM

I'm not going to slam Age Match, because they're no different than any other site. They are all fertile ground for scammers and catfishers. I'm on three sites right now, have spoken to literally hundreds of "women" and none of them are real. I've gotten so good at detecting scammers, one of these sites ought to hire me. It is very frustrating for the dues-paying, real men to find someone legitimate when they have to wade through an ocean of con artists. However, the sites could never screen all prospective members and scammers are paying subscriptions, too. It's about making money, not uniting anyone with their true love. Such is the reality of online dating. If there is one real woman on any of these sites, I would beg her to contact me. However, I've become so jaded, I doubt I'd believe her.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2016 at 03:07 AM

At one point you could do an image search on the profile pictures to save you wasting time. That has been changed and so no longer possible. That in itself is an admission of the failings of this site. I think there is probably a better chance of success in Canada or the USA than here in the UK or Europe. Good luck guys!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Figures too bad there isn't a real site to find like minded people so real meets could happen.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2016 at 06:09 PM

I have not made contact with one genuine girl here, in the three weeks of my paid Gold membership. So far they are all scammers from Africa, using fake profiles and profile pictures. I raised my concerns with Customer Support a week ago (and again just now) and am waiting for their reply.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2016 at 03:01 AM

i find the same thats why i cancelled my PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2016 at 07:43 AM

Same here! I got some initial contact, then they want me to message them on their email address after 1-2 messages here, then either vanish or beg for money. Done some research about it and all the contacts I've had are nothing but scammers.