Advice for a stuck man? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 16, 2006 at 07:43 PM

I've been on here for about a year on-and-off, and I have to admit I haven't been feeling too optimistic. It seems like when I look at the women I'm interested in, I always seem to be too young or too old for them, live too far away, don't fit the physical standards (I envy the guys who have shirtless pics. Even though I exercise, I still have plenty of belly left to get rid of), and so on. I try to be friendly and gentlemanly when it comes to chatting, but I can't seem to get anyone interested. Can anyone tell me what I need to do have better luck on here? Besides losing the sunglasses in my pic? (Hey, they're Ray-Bans! I paid a pretty penny for them, so I better show them off!)
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 21, 2009 at 12:58 PM

The problem is tuulips that theory works fine in an ideal world.But when you've got to 50 like me and someone says be patient, when I've seen divorced and twice divorced blokes pulling and marrying young single girls and thereby getting second and third helpings in life,while I'm still waiting for my dinner,that advice starts wearing a bit thin.Celeo posted that 3 years ago and it's my bet that he gave up on here long before now unless he got (very) lucky.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2006 at 07:09 AM

Wow, you really are not in denial are you. My advice is as follows.
    1. Cut your hair really short (no 1 0r no 2 clipped)or shave it shave it and get the beard trimmed at the same time.
    2. Get some photo taken in a clean crisp white shirt which fits well. ( Nothing sexier to a woman than a bright white cotton shirt.
    3. You don't need to lose weight if you are comfortable but if you want to lose weight
    a. get a smaller plate
    b. get out of the habit of buying candy and chips when you buy petrol
    c. only eat at mealtime and have a plate of fresh fruit available always if you do feel the urge to eat
    d. never watch TV for the sake of it. If the show is not specifically one you want to watch, go out for a long walk.
    e. Get out of the habit of seeing a fast food place and buying something because it's there.

I went from 180 to 135 in 12 month with these basic steps and i still eat junk, but much less often. I preferred fresher food automatically.

Good luck fella
Follow - email me when people comment