Suggestions for AGEMEET Users Feedback Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Just signed up a few days ago and i have a few suggestions that would help us who actually paid for this service:  If any of you REAL people have suggestions, please add them.  I am sure AGEMEET wants to improve their services.
    1.  Show on profiles the EXACT date a user was last on or active.  Some just show over 1 month and it could be two years.  Why would i waste my time with someone who last was on two years ago.
    2.  Show on users profile if they are a paying member or not.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2014 at 07:05 PM

I completely agree with showing more specifically when someone last logged in.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM

There used to be a chat room, but could only be used by paid members, so wasn't so popular . It's better  in a way to not show when online as sometimes there can be Members that jump on you and they are alright but not quite for you and can unintentualy be bothersome. And you can get all your Messages from here at your own email, I like that. Works for me.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2013 at 09:15 PM

So did this AGEMEET thing vanish? I don't see it...

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Maybe a Chat room for immediate interaction it would help get to know people better and possibly open your eyes to a person you have overlooked.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2013 at 03:27 AM

1.Show all members who are online for a faster response to messaging. And possibly user Userplane to chat.
    2. Create a section in the forum soley for UK or US members to save trawling through threads that have been created from users ouside of each country.
Follow - email me when people comment