Looking for travel partner Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Went to paris and had a great time with someone i met. I dont like to travel alone. Looking for someone to meet in their city/country or travel with from here. Its just not safe for a girl to go alone and its so much fun to sight see on someones arm. I am adventurous and fun and fine that i want to travel more and looking for travel companion. Why not share the sights and sounds of the world with someone. If this sounds like something your interested in let me know. You must be sweet, attractive and young at heart. Open to new adventures. And love to kiss. Aside from that, im pretty open and easy going and looking for adventure.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Dear Madam
    I am a researchman in medical field, single, no kids, crazy about traveling,been to more than 35 countries before, always alone
    Now I like to have a travel partner who can talk to, meet and share the experience, explore together

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 08:55 AM

Hello Kitt3660
    Great Add!

I'm Ari

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 02:01 PM

Hi i would love to meet up if you are ever in this part of the world (UK) oh and theres nothing better than a nice slow long kiss ;)
Follow - email me when people comment