primal instinct? Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 19, 2008 at 03:39 PM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 04:45 AM

Thank you, Lunamor. I want to do a summer trip to Europe next year, but I may have to wait until summer 2010.

I started this topic because I really believe there is some sort of instinctual programming that gets "activated" when younger guys and mature women come into close contact.

I could swear that there is something more going on there. I'm guessing it goes back to our evolutionary history. If you can imagine what it must have been like when humans lived more like packs of animals or primitive tribes. Just as a function of maximizing populations, I am sure mating occured at every opportunity.

It's the kind of thing that most people are uncomfortable even thinking about. But it's all very real, and it plays a part in our desires and impulses still.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 07:38 AM

Now, back to the topic...

In addition to Dreamer and myself there must be others who are sensing these primal instincts in their older woman/younger man encounters.

With me, even my physical reactions to an older woman are more intense. Just sensing the possibility that a sexual encounter may occur triggers an aching feeling deep down inside me which just is not there when I am dealing with women closer to my own age. It feels stronger than what I would identify as basic feelings of desire. There is what feels like 'necessity' or even 'urgency' involved in these sensations. I feel strongly that it is some sort of instinctual mechanism which is activated in these situations, triggered by the potential opportunity of mating with a more optimal female.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 07:38 AM

Are there other people out there who are also getting the distinct impression that there is an unusually intense primal instinct which draws mature women and younger men together? The connections I've made with older women have felt so much more intense than anything else I've ever experienced, both physically and in a sort of spiritual sense.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 07:54 PM

Dreamer,
    Yes I missed you. I was starting to worry. I'll message you. Did you check out my blog lately? I'm spicing it up.Check it out.
    Mark
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Hi Mark,
    I'm still around. Do you miss me? ;-> Had some trouble with my service. Message me. Talk soon.

Ciao,
    Dreamer
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 01:22 PM

Are you still around, Dreamer?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 05:53 PM

Yes, Dreamer. As usual, you have put it into words well.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2008 at 03:39 PM

There is a special magnetism and it is very strong. In the agegap relationships I have experienced there is a kind of fierceness that seems to manifest itself much more than in the relationships I have experienced with men my age or a bit older.

Who knows? It is like a tidal pull. Elemental. Hard to resist.
    Dreamer
Follow - email me when people comment