Why Some Younger Women Like Older Men Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:09 AM

Younger women often enjoy the company of older man for a variety of reasons. A very common reason that many women turn to older men is that these men are more mature than the men their own age. Women mature faster than men and therefore want to be with a man who is closer to them in maturity level. Women do not want to date a man who would rather play computer games then spend time with her. This is not a problem with an older man.

Some women, and in particular those who have an absent father, look to an older man as a type of father figure or mentor. This is often a mutually beneficial arrangement for both parties involved. A woman will receive guidance and gain more life experience from being with an older man while the older man gets to feel that he is powerful and is looked up to by the woman.

Men who are mature also tend to be worldlier and more self-confident as they know themselves better, which is something that attracts younger women. Older men are more experienced sexually but tend to have less of a sex drive but many women find that the lovemaking with an older man is completely fulfilling to them, as older men are better at listening to the needs of a younger woman than a man their own age tends to be. Not being as drive by testosterone often makes older men better in bed than younger men, according to some women. Older men often view pleasure in a different light than younger men and are more concerned with the woman’s pleasure as opposed to their own. This makes them very appealing to younger women.

Older men tend to be more steadfast and stable and are generally more established and settled in their chosen careers than are younger men. The security that comes from being financially viable and well established is traits that tend to draw younger women to older men in droves. An older man is no longer in college or struggling away at a low paying job but is secure and generally doing well at his profession.

Women like the chivalry that older men often show and they like the fact that older men tend to have more respect for them and they are polite and have manners. Women like men who know how to be men. In today’s society many young people are delaying growing. Most women want to be with men who are responsible and can stand on their own two feet and are able to support themselves and take care of themselves without their mother’s help. Most women do not want a man who is supported his parents. That is why many younger women seek out the company of an older man.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 29Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2014 at 11:06 PM

what an intelligent, cohesive, encompassing expression of why it makes sense for OM/YW relationships. I tried to copy and paste to word to save it, but the website would not allow me to do it. If this works, I would greatly appreciate being able to use your post in defending our right to date whoever we like.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I love your profile and your seeking a hoh relationship, I relate to that and would love to get to know you

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 11:55 AM

babiilove21, regardless of what some may think, I am interested in your thoughts, and would love to get to know you better, MUCH better. We seem to have similar views and interests with the age thing. write me.. aknightssword7plus on ya hoo, that's the easiest and quickest way

• View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I prefer OM for a long term dating

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2013 at 03:31 AM

Curiously seeking gentle meanderings…….

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 06:07 AM

Yeah for daddy issues . And us old guys who have been through the life grinder .  Why we arr calmer and try  to enjoy life .  Stay calm it don't work it don't work . Non aggressive it is your life approach . If we don't like something we will break it off or work it out but non aggressive .lol . I think that's a lot of it too plus it is kinda wrong by some peoples books so it makes it feel right .lol.  my best relationship was with 19 / 20 year old couple years back . She really loved me . To much distance and bad timing . 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 04:04 AM

Sex with older men is   mmmmmmm   well  they are   very   giving 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 04:02 AM

i lovve older men      because    they are  wise  and   treat me  liek a princess .   love to  turn older menon   with things   sexually thta   they  have never   done , i like t o  be  spoled  my older  men  when  they are   in  a position  of  power it   excites me.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2013 at 01:28 AM

Micason. Some of the things you say I'd agree with but not all.

Some young women are as much into computer games as men are, even COD and such. However, they are not so often hardcore players and play mainly for pure fun so they dislike the immature whining of younger male players who take it way too seriously. Most older male players accept defeat without trying to make excuses to boost their ego because they also play for fun and don't take it seriously. Many female game players would therefore enjoy playing with or against older male players for that reason.

Also you are very wrong about older men playing computer games. The average age of online players now is around 33 which does mean a lot of older players. At 53, I still play WOW and a few other online games as well as single player games although I'm not into PVP any more because too many people take it way too seriously now and even cheat and play cheap tricks (like only taking you on while you're fighting a NPC) to win rather than engage in fair fights.

As far as ignoring them is concerned, it's not ignoring them when you both play the same online game together.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 27, 2013 at 05:21 PM

Quoting BabiiLove21:

I like older men because I like the sexual tension between a youngam woman and an older man. Like lets admit it guys, you know you would love to bang a young 21 year old, with an awesome figure, tight p*ssy, and "role-play" daddy daughter. At least that's what I'm into. I get a high when talking to older men and sending then sexy pics of me. I also find that older men have more of a sex drive than a boy. I love older men and I am so turned on right tone thinking of having sex with an older man.

Actually no.
    I think that post shows up one of the bad stereotypes,which those who are trying to make large age gap OM/YW relationships socially unnacceptable,are using to make their case.What you're effectively saying is that it's all about some bs sicko incest type thing when the fact is I for one wouldn't want to go anywhere near a young woman who thinks like you.Although sadly that seems to be the case with too many of the young women who seem to have incest type issues for example.Like them you seem to be saying that you'd happily go for some sicko,who's turned on by incest.
    Although having said that I'd bet that you're not actually the type who's really looking for a decent serious OM/YW husband wife relationship anyway.It's just a shame that this site is used by people with your ideas instead of just keeping things decent for those looking for a decent large age gap relationship.In which case it ( should be ) actually all about an older bloke who just happens to still be looking for a young wife to have a family with and a younger woman who's looking for the same in just the same way as a typical same/close age relationship.IE I,for one,would love to make a mother and a wife of a woman of legal age which could actually be under 21.
    As for a woman like you,with your obvious ideas on what large age gap OM/YW relationships are supposedly all about,I wouldn't want to know regardless of your age.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 05:57 AM

I like older men because I like the sexual tension between a youngam woman and an older man. Like lets admit it guys, you know you would love to bang a young 21 year old, with an awesome figure, tight p*ssy, and "role-play" daddy daughter. At least that's what I'm into. I get a high when talking to older men and sending then sexy pics of me. I also find that older men have more of a sex drive than a boy. I love older men and I am so turned on right tone thinking of having sex with an older man.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Keeley,

What a shame you live down south. You're a woman who's mind is in the right place and doesn't bow down to peer pressure from your friends. It's just a shame so many think the opposite to you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2013 at 02:38 PM

Older men are great in bed and romantic. It's not all about sex however some older men I've dated have been VERY sexually active but wonderful at the same time. I never liked OM to begin with but my first boyfriend was a much older man and after him I found older men were interested in me (not in anyway related to me dating an OM before). 
    I still get attention from older men and love it. When I was starting out in the dating world, I'd get approached/picked up by OM and flirted with all the time. It felt good knowing that real men wanted me. The first time I kissed an older man (my first b/f) it was hot. Mind you i'd never dated guys my own age so could'nt compare it with anything else. 
    After I broke up my first boyfriend, my best female friend encouraged me to date OM and just have fun. I was young and still am...lol but not looking for anything serious then. But i met quite a few OM who wanted to party and spend time with me and we even went on holiday together. Having an OM buy me lingerie was wonderful. OM have experience in bed and outside it too so know how a YW should be treated. 
    I was and still am called a sl*t for dating OM and forced myself to date guys my own age to keep other people happy but I've finally come into my own and realise how special OM are.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2013 at 04:31 AM

I've seen you on TWOO  Babsie, welcome.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2013 at 02:04 PM

Micason's points are well stated, though they come across as clinical and something you'd find in a rudimentary guide to dating. I can only speak for myself, and I like the maturity that usually comes with older men along with the life-experiences and patience. Of course, I also appreciate the attention they shower on me, but not so much that I feel smothered.
    I can see where some women would be attracted to the money, but that may be a subconscious disguise for financial security that comes from someone who is living comfortably. I know I'm attracted to the confidence that comes from someone who is successful. I don't, however, need all the bling that sometimes comes with it.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 03:28 AM

yes  i  agree  with  you  age  is  just
    a  number.  hi   im  babs   new  here 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM

nice bs its MONEY

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2013 at 06:57 PM

I am 44 years old. All of the comments have some truth and practical reality. But the reality to me is very simple. Woman want security and want to be adored and pampered.  Frankly, who can blame them. Most men under 30 can barely take care of themself.  I am fit, full of life and can run most 30 year old men into the ground. I work hard and own a consumer product brand and have tremendous passion for my work and my woman that I have the "wow factor for.  Additionally, I willl show my love to my woman more than any younger man could ever imagine. I will show her what life is really about, walk through Paris and all its wonders and then show her more passion than she ever dreamed of at our 5 star hotel.  I was a past billboard model (dam I hate that description) for a clothing line. No I am not 20, but I am fit as most anybody you see (minus the tatts).  Although who knows, maybe I will place a tattoo in a place just for my woman to see.  I look young, act young and have a ton of energy.  So why a young woman would want an older man is friggin irrelevant.  I believe it is just a number.  I live in southern cal and meet hot woman every day and I will acknowledge that life here is full of agenda drive gold diggers.  But as the end of the day, love it love and if she does not need to turn the lights off to make love, than does my age really matter????  I seek a "wow" and frankly plastic surgery does not do it for me.  So here it is.  Young woman are what I seek.  there I said it...hahahahahaha

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 01:18 PM

I have dated older men thier is nothing wrong with that all it takes is love and truth but younger women want a man that is attractive and is stable but is clean cut and well groomed and Established but thier are women that have fake pcitures they look like models why would a model be on here they would not come here when they can go out find one.
Follow - email me when people comment