Struggling with dating! Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:25 PM

So the problem I'm having, is that my last partner was 43. Ive always been with older people, but before him the biggest gap was 7 years. There was a 23 year age gap between me and my ex. The problem I'm having now is finding anyone my own age (21) remotely interesting. Everyone just seems so immature, and I feel like I can't relate to them at all. My relationship with the 43 year old is definitely the best relationship I've ever had, and I think a significant factor was the fact he was so much older. 

So that's what has lead me to this site :) I'm not getting much attention, because I don't have a photo up. Which I understand, the first thing you're attracted to is what a person looks like. But I'm too scared to put up a picture incase of getting recognised which wouldn't be good in terms of my job. But I'm more than happy to send a picture. Looking forward to talking to some lovely 'mature' people! :)

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2014 at 10:44 PM

its too bad the website doesn't allow you to pixilate your pictures, and then authorize profiles to view your pics (or even private pics) after you have had a chance to get to know a person.  Seems reasonable, simple, and possible computer coding to make it happen.

At least then there is a siloutte of a person, with the anticipation that once you put in the time to get to know the person, they will give you the key to unlock their pics to view.

Well, now that I have solved that issue ... NEXT!!!!  LOL

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hi Jeff, thanks for that, sounds quite a good idea :) xx

• View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2014 at 07:18 AM

Hi Misshi:

I've always had a thing for dating younger women.  I know what you mean when you say your age gap relationship was the best of your life.  I'd love to chat with you and get to knbow you if you're interested.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 05:59 AM

Hi Miss HJ,

Instead of putting a picture up on here. Why not get someone else to write a pen picture of you that will describe you off to a T. Ask a couple of people and then choose the one that you think is you, and then put that in your profile. 

People do like to see who they are talking to and photo tell alot about someone, also it tells people that a person is genuine or not and not a scammer. 

Jeff Xx

Follow - email me when people comment