I LOVE SMART SEXY HANDSOME YOUNGER MEN!! Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 26, 2007 at 03:45 PM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2009 at 12:43 PM

WELL, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT .. BUT, INDEED YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY FOR US TO EVEN GET ACQUAINTED OTHER THAN AS "PEN PALS" - THAT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I SEEK. IT'S A FUTILE ATTEMPT AND SOMETHING I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR; CORRESPONDING THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY.. SORRY, BUT I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE, IF YOU KEEP YOUR SIGHTS CLOSER TO YOUR COUNTRY, PERHAPS!!! GOOD LUCK!! ........ LYNDA
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2009 at 10:50 PM

hey if your an older lady and your looking for a smart sexy younger guy you should definetly
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 12:04 PM

hellow there beautifull lady, would really loveto get to know u and chat sometimes... sweet kisses
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 06:04 PM

WHERE ARE YOU?? READ MY PROFILE FOR MY INFORMATION AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? ... NOT A GOLD MEMBER ANYMORE.. BUT MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO CONTACT ME ..? I'M DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN A HOT SEXY YOUNGER LOVER FOR ME!!! ..... yummm~~ WOW!
    TELL ME YOUR DESIRES/ INTERESTS/HOBBIES/ ADVENTURES/ FUN THINGS TO DO/WHAT YOU ENJOY IN A MATURE, YET VIBRANT WOMAN WHO IS NOT A SUBMISSIVE TYPE, BY ANY MEANS!!!! / ARE YOU UP FOR IT? hmmmmm ....??
    ANY NEAR, OR INTERESTED IN SOME TENNESSEE WILDLIFE>? hehe ..... WE HAVE MOUNTAINS AND LAKES AND "ME"!!!!!
    (I AM OPEN TO RELOCATION IF AND WHEN THE RIGHT "CHEMISTRY" IS WORKING FOR BOTH!!!)

NOT LOOKING FOR JUST CASUAL MEANINGLESS SEXUAL ROMPS!! I CAN GET THAT ANYTIME I WANT IT!!!!! I REALLY WANT A SEXY YOUNGER "LOVER" - I HAVE A FANTASY ABOUT A DARK HANDSOME SEXY ITALIAN (OR PART ITALIAN YOUNGER MAN!!!!????
    IS IT YOU????
    TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!! LET'S COMPARE NOTES!!

I'M NOT A GOLD MEMBER ANYMORE, FIND THE WAY TO CONTACT ME ... IF INTERESTED AND SMART?? THERE'S GOTTA' BE SOME HOT SEXY YOUNGERMEN 4 ME WHO YA'LL CAN READ THIS!?? GOOD AT ADDING THE AFOREMENTIONED ON FOURTH LINE TOGETHER; SOLVE WORD GAMES W/NO SPACES AND WRITING W/O CAPITALS???? ARE YOU GOOD WITH PUZZLES?? THEN, PLZ INTRIGUE ME!!! AND YOU'LL GET IT BACK!!!!!

I AM HERE!!! COME ON, YOU BRAVE YOUNG MEN WHO MIGHT FEEL THE SAME WAY .... WANNA' SEEEEE ???? .... LET'S PLAY!!!!! ~~~~ "ME"
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 04:52 PM

Hey sexy, i am from nc and i would love to talk to you get to know you. if you would like to talk
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Well I dont know about the other guys but I am right here. I like your profile, and am wondering if you are looking for a serious relationship not just sex. Don't get me wrong a physical relationship is fantastic, but we spend more time out of the bedroom than in it and the physical aspect is just icing on the cake. I like a woman who knows how to dress (heels n stockings), who likes to communicate, flirt, laugh, hold hands, public displays of affection. Someone who can be my best friend, who I have no reservations about telling anything to, who will listen, not be too judgemental. I hope she likes doing stuff outdoors as well, I have a boat so fishing or boat rides is fun. I just would like to find someone who is willing to mutually respect and compromise when we disagree, then make love..lol. Anyhow thats my thoughts, hope to hear a response from you.

Jason
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2008 at 02:01 PM

hehehe.... "please do you"??? ????? hmmmmm....
    you might want to explain that!! hehe...
    you can write me more than that - OK??
    tell me what you are looking for ... I live in the US... Norway is so far away!
    If you want to get to know each other first ... we need a way to communicate!
    I know you winked at me before ... and I winked back!! I just now saw this comment from you here on my blog.. I forgot I had written it!! sorry!!

If you read this, I am flattered! Please write me more about you!!

thank you ..... ((wink)) ;o) LYNDA

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2007 at 03:45 PM

pleas do me
Follow - email me when people comment