Tell me your wishes!! Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I'll tell you a story ...

when I was 14 was a young man who loved women, like all young men of my age (I think), a day I was at my best friend and his cousin who was 24 years old,and we began to talk to us about sex , then climbed on top of me and told me in the ear if I wanted to make love and of course I said yes, in the hour later my friend fell asleep. The truth I was a virgin, of course he was only 14 but already had been with women my age, we begin to have sex, remember her bright green thong, jajajaj, and like any good lover we lasted about 40 minutes with various sexual positions, she said he had had sex before and I said no, you're very good she answered....

After that follow make love like a good teacher! yeh

thanks for your attention
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 04:21 PM

Any younger guys in the northern Jersey area for an older sweet and caring lady?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Hello Pastro, Usualy when that kind of experience happens....it will follow you through life, and your preference will be for a woman that is a little older than you. But it isnt just the sex its a lot of other things. Older women tend to be very nurturing, which also gives you a lot of confidence. But the mistake some younger men make is thinking that the older woman should always be the one that makes exception for you. After all If your preference is for a mature woman and hers is for a younger man...then it is a perfectly normal relationship between you both. No matter what anyone else thinks. However I don't agree with taking advantage of anyone until they are at least of an age of emotional maturity, and choose what you want, rather than an older person seducing you when your sexual appetite is raging and you are totaly under anyones control that will satisfy that quite natural urge.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 01:01 AM

23 honey!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 03:31 PM

So how old are you now?
Follow - email me when people comment