White male in So California will bring FEMALE round trips Romance community Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 27, 2005 at 04:27 AM

White male seeks white marriage-minded FEMALE. I believe in giving 110% of myself and 50/50 give and take. I'm a very loving, caring, generous, passionate, reliable and hard working 38 y.o. male seeking a Lady 18 to 40's for fun, friendship and possible love and marriage...in hopes of having little ones. Since I was young, I have dated mostly older women, and many already had their own and didn't want more. It's ok if you already have them, but if you want more, let's make more.
    If you are at least 18 to 30's(20's preferred) or early 40's that takes care of herself and is healthy, no bad habbits and is up-beat, I'm here for you :-)

I'll provide round trips and/or relocate (either one of us), if we progress.
    I reside in Southern California, an hour East of Los Angeles in hills full of beauty near a large lake, quail and other wildlife.

You just be REAL for me...that's all I ask. No lies, deceiving, or cheating. Just be yourself. Be short, tall, thin or not...just be beautiful on the inside. I would prefer my little ones to look as beautiful as we are. Pretty women are hoped for, but I have hed beautiful women that were ugly inside, so I can't really ask for beautiful women only.

I love in and out of doors (camping, shooting, fishing, horseback, etc.), all music and concerts,
    road trips/travel/discovering, parties and play time...as well as serious and romantic, love do do just about everything, cuddling, kissing, pampering and pleasing you, giving deep-tissue massages, and so much more.

I have much more to write, but get ahold of me, and let's see what happens. I'll also send you my photo at that time.

I'm 6feet tall, dark sandy blonde, fit, blue eyes (I get soooo many compliments there! LOL), have much going on, in real estate and am a multimedia producer, republican (although you be what you are...we don't have to be the same on everything), patient and soooo very strong for the woman whom holds my heart...are you her?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 12:23 PM

Rich909,

That is one of the best profiles I have read. This is nearly identical to what my "fiance" will share with me, when I am divorced.

I like to tell someone when I impressed with their presentation. I hope that my write-up helped me find a soul mate!

I never met her, but we communicate every day, share our sorrows and joys. I feel that I never would have had this opportunity without this site.

Ksos
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2005 at 12:18 PM

nevertoolate write:
    wow, you have a nice way of advertising yourself. Are you sure you are for real?
    I have met guys like you who make promises they cant keep. What makes you different from the other jerks, good looking like you but still jerks, who makes woman hope, believe and actually love, and then gets dump for the main reason that he couldnt really afford to come for a visit?

>>

Wow! Forgive me for responding, but it sounds as if you either had a severe problem with the gentlmen below or that you are sadly mistaking one or more of your encounters with American men as the rule of how "we are."

nevertoolate, I think you speak to something very real, but you are truly wrong if you think there aren't men who treasure women from your country. I am one of them, and have and will continue to support my match, my partner, who I found on this site, AgeMatch!

When I am divorced legally (a matter of days), I can fly my partner to the USA and she will live with me in a very nice condominium in Brooklyn NY. We plan to wed, have children, have a life together.

Beware of the players. We American men, who are sincere, are the majority.

Ksos
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2005 at 10:13 PM

wow, you have a nice way of advertising yourself. Are you sure you are for real?
    I have met guys like you who make promises they cant keep. What makes you different from the other jerks, good looking like you but still jerks, who makes woman hope, believe and actually love, and then gets dump for the main reason that he couldnt really afford to come for a visit?
Follow - email me when people comment