Young girls are posing as 18 year olds!!!! Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 09:56 AM

I've found out that there are false profiles of young woman who say they are 18 and turn out not to be 18 or older, be very aware.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 22Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 06:14 PM

The younger the better, right?
    LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2010 at 05:59 AM

No!!! Not "weird" but defying "trend" and I'm for anybody that wants to rebel against the "norm".
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 09:57 AM

Velvet Petals maybe you could explain what and who you mean by a pervert.It has everything to do with competition when single blokes like me get left on the shelf by single girls who'd rather give married/seperated/divorced blokes second chances in life regardless of the age gap and when divorced blokes looking for second chances in life with teenaged girls tell me that I'm a pervert for looking for those same single girls as they are and tell me to leave them alone so they can have them instead.I've asked you before and I'll ask you again why is it that you seem to be branding a single bloke as a pervert who is looking for a LEGAL relationship with a single girl.However in Rounded Rooster's case you'd probably be right IF society had decent morals which obviously it does'nt.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Wouldn't you be best described as a pervert..It has nothing to do with competition...it has to do with decency and integrity...which seems lacking with your comments
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:46 AM

Rounded Rooster when a girl is 18 here and probably in most of the states she's an adult.So why the 22 year age limit?.But you seem to be trying to say that it would be ok for a bloke under 30 to look for girls under 22 in which case you seem to have some issues with age gap relationships and which case as I've said to others why are you on an age gap dating site yourself?.But according to your own profile you're in your 40's and you're looking at 18 year olds yourself not only that you've also had your chance in life and blew it because you're divorced too.So you're just the typical divorcee looking for a second or third chance in life with a younger teenaged girl.That's just the type of perv that I lost out to when I was a teenager with a girl of my own age.And if you're right then maybe someone could have done to him and the divorcee who (legally) married my relative when she was 16 and he was 47 and who then dumped her two years later,after giving her 2 children,for another 16 year old girl,both in 'modern days' long after Jerry Lee Lewis' marriage,what you'd like to think that you would do to me.But I don't like hypocrites and I'm not frightened of one like you.But yeah I'll keep it modern day just like Joe and Nicola Philpot's example,except unlike him and you I'm still single waiting for my first and only chance in life and maybe you can tell me which law says that a woman of 22 is still a child and where the law says that,in this country,it's illegal to start a relationship with a girl of 16.Shoot seems to me that you're just tying to make up your own laws to suit yourself which is something which I've had a lifetime of seeing blokes who've run out on their marriage and their ex wife do in the past.Just hope your nieces don't end up with a loser like you who could'nt hold,what should have been,your only marriage together and who's now telling single blokes like me to leave the young single girls alone so blokes like you can have a second or third chances in life with them instead.But if we are going to make laws to suit ourselves then I'd like to see one which jails divorcees looking for second chances in life with single girls in which case I'd probably have been married and had a family with the girl of my own age who I wanted when I was a teenager and hypocrites like you would be where you belong.By the way likewise I've got some young single female relatives too and if some married/seperated/ divorced perv like you comes near them I might just apply your idea of the law.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 01:49 AM

Anybody in their 30s and beyond that are looking at 18 year-olds are most likely a perv. What can someone so young offer you intellectually? And for this UK perv, 14, 15, 16, 17 year old girls is just wrong. They are children. Shoot, so are 18, 19, 20, 21, 22. If you think it's alright, I would not recommend coming near my nieces, it will not be the FBI that takes care of you!!! Also, a little education, it is not just the FBI that will arrest you for child molestation or solicitation (across borders), but Europe and Asia have their counterparts doing the same. I love how Jerry Lee Lewis is brought into the argument to try to justify your view. Who's next? Hitler? I heard Socrates liked young women! And how about those cavemen? The argument is present day, keep to context! The idea in the world is forward progress, not regression.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2009 at 06:42 AM

CougerPrey
    It's not wierd it's a fact most of the best girls are spoken for long before they're 18 and if only it was true that there are some under 18's on here looking for older blokes like me.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM

whoa, wierd
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2009 at 01:05 PM

Velvet Petals so what's indecent or lacking in integrity in my profile by looking for marriage and having a family with a (much) younger,SINGLE, girl when that was denied to me by the girls of my own age when I was younger?.If what I wrote there seems indecent and perverted to you then take it up with the relevant law enforcement governing all of those examples and those two dead blokes and their surviving widows we also might as well put in Joe and Nicola Philpott being an example of a bloke of 53 who dated a girl of 15 and then married her when he was legally able to and my relative and her ex husband,not forgetting the girl of my own age who turned me down for a date at 16 and then married a divorcee of 48 when she was 18 who she'd been dating before that age,as THEY are the ones who've had all the fun and,with the exception of Oliver Reed,a family with their young wives.Not me.While I'm having to pay for it with accusations like yours.You're just trying to castigate the messenger and criminalize blokes for looking for something which,with the exception of Jerry Lee Lewis' example under today's US State laws (probably because of the protests of older women like you),the law (UK), and the Church says is legal.Like most of the other older women on here and most people who I know you seem like a hypocrite and unlike you at least I'm not contributing to the broken home scenario by looking for someone else's ex.As for my last two sentences in that posting they were meant humourously as it's not possible for under 18's to post their profiles on here.Like I said though if you want to throw the 'pervert' accusation around then I'm innocent.Throw it at those who've at least done what you seem so upset about but don't blame me if they,or their families,(rightly)sue you though.PS
    I've got another question for you.If the scenario was a 15 to 18 year old man dating a girl of the same age,as is happening all the time among normal teenagers,would you view that 'perverted' in the same way as you would obviously view a late middle aged man dating that same 15 to 18 year old girl??.If not then what the hell are you doing on an intergenerational age gap site?? and obviously I lost out,as a teenager,to a 'pervert' in your view??.Now I suppose you're going to tell me that 2 wrongs don't make a right.Don't bother I've heard it all before.The fact is he's still happily married to her having been given a second chance in life,by that under 18 girl,while I've never even had the chance of a date let alone marriage and a family YET and I certainly won't let your unjustified accusations stop me from trying.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2009 at 05:51 AM

lunamor Who cares the FBI don't have juristiction everywhere and I can't see them asking for Ollie Reed to be dug up and put on trial posthumously in America for what he legally did here and my relative's husband seemed happy enough having legally married her when she was 16 and he was 47 and then dumped her for another 16 year old girl.I did'nt remember anyone from the FBI at their wedding reception.The same applies in regards to Jerry Lee Lewis.I don't remember the FBI ever taking any interest in 'his' marriage even though he was in the States.That's because they had no juristiction over US State laws.I reckon that the older women just don't like the competition.As for the idea that under 18's are on here if only and I wish.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 06:33 AM

You're 35, why are you looking at 18 year olds?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2006 at 09:02 AM

But Richard, why would age match do anything about it, if these girls cause idiots like me to take out a subscription? It's simply NOT in their own interest.

I am NOT suggesting that they encourage it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2006 at 06:52 AM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of teenage girls out there obsessed by experimenting with their sexual power over men. They get a buzz just teasing men and getting them to agree to do things even though they don't intend to follow through. Its going to happen wherever you go online so the only other alternative is a dating agency offline where you get what you pay for 'genuine introductions'

If you are looking for a teen 18, the likelihood is that they will try online before anything else since it is so accessible and is second nature to teens today. The first thing my teens say is "daddy find a girlfriend online"
    What can I tell you?
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2006 at 12:58 PM

The whole thing of 18yr old girls is kind of freaky to me. Anything under 26 and it feels like I'm babysitting, even when I was in college. Women, like wine, are best after a little aging. 32+ for me thanks.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 09:32 AM

I think that if you come across any false profiles you should report it if you can.

I dont know what to say about Micheal Jackson, its not something i've been following.

What is your opinion???
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 10:42 AM

Richard007 write:
    I've found out that there are false profiles of young woman who say they are 18 and turn out not to be 18 or older, be very aware.

Hi Richard...

I am glad to have found this out. I wanted to know as to whether or not, you reported this to AgeMatch.

You can report any dangerous material, and I consider this to be just that, to the AgeMatch people.

By the way, Richard, I was wondering about the reaction of your nation to the Michael Jackson Verdict!!!

Ksos
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 09:58 AM

Its hard to say who is for real and who is not. Its a shame when there are real people trying to find real dates and they come across a fake profile.

Thanks for all your advice and I hope we can all learn from this in the future.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 09:48 AM

Keep in mind, Richard, that there are a lot of guys out there who ARE into underage girls, if only on a fantasy basis, so many internet users will pretend to BE young girls for the purpose of role-playing or cyber games. Many of the online "Lolita's" you've been encountering probably aren't real underage girls, in fact some probably aren't even real people! This could well have been the reason "Cindi" flaked out and disappeared when you tried to arrange an actual meeting.

I'm not trying to belittle your concerns, I just think it's fair to assume that a site like AgeMatch draws quite a few members who are attracted to minors, but who request 18 or over, so as to stay within the law. Con-artists and role-players love to target these guys and you've piqued their interest by advertising for the youngest partner the site allows, so it's likely that many of the "teens" you're worried about are really 40 year old men with stolen photos, paysite operators, adults living out a fantasy and law enforcement officials trolling the rosters in search of pedophiles. If jailbait isn't your cup of tea, simply tell the sender you're not interested, or delete the message without a response
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 01:57 PM

Thanks Ksos,

If you or anyone can also keep a look out for under aged girls posing as older woman, please inform the Agematch team as soon as possible.
Follow - email me when people comment