I wonder if theres any gay/queer older men here? ageless love Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 07:05 PM

"Older Women Dating Younger Men", "Older Men Dating Younger Women".
    What about say, a younger guy looking for older men? Or a younger girl looking for older women?
    I'll probably get attacked for posting this. But oh well, I need to know if this website is worth my time.
    I'm a young gay/queer trans guy, looking for a daddy (not a sugar daddy). Is there any older gay/queer men on this website? And if so, is it a ghost town or are there many active users? I've used another website spefically for daddies and boys, but I found most people there looking for hookups, or not interested in much else. And websites not specific in age differences aren't much help, because most people are very afraid of age gaps.
    And also if this website isn't the best place for me, I'd be thrilled if anyone had a better website to direct me to.
    Thank you!!
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2016 at 01:49 PM

I cannot understand that tere is no service where we can look who is searching for US.

The creators seems to be business managers and build the single services like a supermarket. But I cannot buy women there. There´s no sence in searching for a "brunett, 20 - 25, about 1,6 meters, located close" or such thing. I can find hundreds and read hundreds of profiles without finding one who looks for a man, "brunett, close to 2 m, about 50 yo pp..."

Why don´t they let us search by the preferences, that other members choose?

So also you could find the gay men who looks for a person like yourself.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Yea !!  Annette1  ( 27 years old is married to one ) and he does not like having sex with her .  If you want a queer why don't you take him and that way I can have Annette !  hahaha ha ha

Follow - email me when people comment