Seeking Age Gap Couples For A New Television Series: Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 30, 2014 at 05:03 AM

•             Are you in an age gap relationship?

•             Are there 20, 30, or even 40 years separating you and your partner?

•             Are you living proof that age is no barrier to finding true love?

Following the hit Channel 5 documentary ‘She’s 78, He’s 39: Age Gap Love’, we are now looking for couples to appear in a new series.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Somehow I doubt that you'll find many,if any,real OM/YW relationships like the Joe and Nicola Philpot or Clive and Jess Richards examples in the current PC anti OM/YW regime,that's going to condemn any older single blokes left on the shelf to a lonely childless life,when the publicity would obviously just be likely to result in loads of abuse from anti age gap zealots,for the unfortunate couple probably.You've only got to look at the storylines in programmes like East Enders to get an idea of how society has now lost the plot big time in regards to any older bloke dating a much younger woman.That's in addition to the numbers problem of too few young single women and too many men even in the case of those looking for a same close age relationship let alone a large age gap one with a younger woman.I'm waiting for the next life having given up on this one.

It seems a strange choice to be looking for established couples on a dating site which is obviously all about single people looking for someone though anyway.

Follow - email me when people comment