Real site or not? Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 07:09 PM

Wondering if this site is legit or not! Waste of time or money? I'm in San Diego. Contact me ladies....if you dare!

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2014 at 05:38 AM

Be wary of the term "GOD fearing" anywhere in the profile......Oh, one more thing. Read the profile in a West African accent in your head. If it makes more sense that way then you know the answer! Actually this is just for amusement!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Its a real site, and there are some real women here -- but way too many scammers.

In general, if no record of their name shows up with a search such as Intellus, and they have no US phone number that you can actually get them on, there is a good chance they are a scammer.  If they are overseas, verifying them becomes more difficult but can be done by having them send an email, extracting the header and riunning an IP analysis on it.  (Its not hard to do and only takes a few minutes with online tools that are free).

Some of the scammers can be found quickly by taking the pictures they post and searching in google images for them.  -- Its not foolproof. I've found scamers that passed the google image test, and turned out to be scammers in the end.

Follow - email me when people comment