My older woman/younger man experience Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 22, 2006 at 07:45 AM

I was with a younger guy, 30 plus years younger, for 5 years. It was a magical time. While respecting the views of others, we ignored judgments. At no time was he, or I self conscious in public. In fact when someone said, "your Son..." He was the one who piped up with, "She's not my Mother!"..I think it all depends on how comfortable you are in yourself. The other way around is still definitely more acceptable, but I do think attitudes are changing for the better. I think people can now appreciate that while love comes in all shapes and sizes it can also come in all ages! And also might agree, when it's said, "Who's right is it to say who you can love or not love, once a person has reached the age of majority?" We parted, not because we didn't love each anymore, rather that there was no progress. And I believe for a relationship to thrive, you have to have progress in both of your life's goals. I would not hesitate to be with a younger man again, hence my own ad. I wish everyone here all good things and much luck in life and love! Let me hear your story. Being the minority, we all need to support each other! Cheers. annie rose.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 12:44 AM

Hello...all older flowers...!
    LOVE FOREVER....
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2006 at 10:52 AM

What I find most amazing is I starting talking to someone from this site and I never really thought anything of it. I?ve dated younger men before they?ve always been attracted to me so I?ve always went with it. But something different happen this time and it was me I didn?t take this young man seriously because of the distance between us and yes I have to admit now that I?m older I thought he was just another youngster. To my surprise this young man turned out to be one of the most honest and down to earth men that I?ve met in months and I?m very happy to know him.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2006 at 06:18 AM

I dated a woman 12 years my senior for about 2 years. The joy and love we shared was incrible. My sister was the one who set the example for me. She is was a man 11 years yer junior and every time I mite have felt nervous about the age gap I would think of her and how there relainship had endured for many years.
    Unfortunately my love passed away a year ago from a sudden illness. It has taken me some time to move on but I know this is what she would have wanted.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2006 at 05:46 AM

A few years ago I dated a cute young girl who was kind of giving me the run around. leading me on and so forth. At the same time I met a woman in her thirties who was sweet and cute and creative and amazing and we really hit it off.

Eventually though things with the younger girl started to turn my way, just as things with the older woman were getting exciting. Like a fool I went with the younger girl who, as it turned out, continued to lead me on and make me miserable.

Biggest mistake of my love life. I was nervous about the age gap and that was it. I'm never going to make that mistake again!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2006 at 04:31 AM

Lucky you!

If only I could be with the woman I love...
Follow - email me when people comment