younger man? What's not to like? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 14, 2006 at 12:17 PM

I am often asked why I like younger men!The obvious answer is..what's NOT to like?! Younger men look forward to every day. They make plans. They are interested and interesting. Their energy, sense of fun, live for the day attitude is contagious. Personally, I learn from a younger man to keep my vision current. To see things from every point of view. It broadens my horizons. Makes me re-evaluate. And I would be remiss to not include, that the attention of a younger man is most flattering. It serves as a reminder that we, the elders, don't give ourselves nearly enough credit! My counterparts are jealous, that's all! And, if they could have the experience of two different generations, as I have had, their life would also be greatly enhanced. Cheers to all you younger guys!

anirose
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 05:32 PM

anirose write:
    I am often asked why I like younger men!The obvious answer is..what's NOT to like?! Younger men look forward to every day. They make plans. They are interested and interesting. Their energy, sense of fun, live for the day attitude is contagious. Personally, I learn from a younger man to keep my vision current. To see things from every point of view. It broadens my horizons. Makes me re-evaluate. And I would be remiss to not include, that the attention of a younger man is most flattering. It serves as a reminder that we, the elders, don't give ourselves nearly enough credit! My counterparts are jealous, that's all! And, if they could have the experience of two different generations, as I have had, their life would also be greatly enhanced. Cheers to all you younger guys!

anirose

Re:

Searching for my soulmate, looking to make a friend and hopefully lead into a impetuous romantic relationship where I'm guided by your passionate inspiration of intimacy. With all the emotions that are flowing in the room i can't wait till we meet but till then greenall undysco letter eight at a place called smokin male is where i'll be. I just finished college this summer and working downtown as a building operator in one of the high rises.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 16, 2007 at 05:10 AM

yes anirose as the comments above mention you are a very beautiful and sexy woman. But its the strength of your smile that permeates in all your pictures that really desires you... And that is what I like about a mature woman, typically in more advanced years than myself: confidence. There have been cases when an "older" woman turns out to be the same shallow and imature girl that I can pickup at the nearest night club. However, most of the time mature woman know who they are and what they want. They are confident enough to let you know clearly what displeases them and what turns them on ... specifically when it comes to sex and intimate communication.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2007 at 07:07 PM

well said Ani, you appear to be very lively and energetic yourself!

And DocMike, there is more to a relationship than a bank account. if the only appeal you can offer to your dates is a fat bank account and a fancy car, then you deserve the disappointment, which is what you get.

Find a woman that is successful on her own, and doesn't need your financial support, and you will have found yourself an amazing companion.

Trying to impress with your money, will only attract the needy and greedy. The smart women can see right through the rich guy image. They know money doesn't buy class. And it certainly doesn't buy a relationship. Not a meaningful one, anyway.

Its getting late, so I'm going to sign out. Of course my watch isn't a tag, but at least my watch actually works.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2007 at 12:25 PM

hi there how r you nice to have u here im jean from philippines and im sing;e amn dim 27 yrs old an dim looking a man who is age dosent matter to me as long as they love each other......
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Well, you definitely are a very beautiful woman! I can't imagine any younger man resisting you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2007 at 11:31 AM

Wow, you are a very beautiful woman. Nice photo.

Frank DiGiovanni
    Rockville, Maryland
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Ani,

I'd like to talk to you more. We don't exactly live close but lets chat and see if we have anything in common. I'll recheck this post.

Kevin
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2007 at 08:43 AM

Lets celebrate what we can all bring to life, insofar as older men not being with it,
    well dear, they control the wealth, and there is something to be said for experience, and yes, I agree that puberty gives way to a kind of passion that drives men to power, and aquire and build, write, create, participate fully in arts and culture-and I generalize here as a rejoinder to your statewment that all youth has a sight that
    their elders lack. I seldom date younger women because their minds haven't really fixed yet on who they are or WHAT they are, and much of it depends on the latest
    style or who is in the know in
    the entertainment business.
    If you say shallow, you said it, not I but after many years as a professor, few men or women of any age have learned how to think of more than the next tv show or contemporary work of fiction, and sex- but, there are a few which makes it worthwhile.
    If you are young and a little shy of having acquired a full deck yet-guy or girl, maybe you need that edge to compete with the ones who do have it together or have rich parents
    or rich uncle. So you bed down for some small change and a shower, maybe he or she buys you the books you need for biology and there is no crime in that, a gold chain, a little juant to vegas-where's the harm? All life is about economics. As little rich girl will admit,
    the price she has to pay for her parents approval(and her comfortable lifestyle, lexus and all). She has to be a certain way, get the right grades, make mum and dad proud, as it were, so they will keep her supplied in pencils and the clothes she needs to go out and , I hate to say it but, so she can be in the right crowd and so she can give it away to the future doctor or attorney.

There mum and dad! Take that! As I always say, What you give away,
    you (or your family)get to keep, We are all
    carried along by the irresistable tides of the market place. I'm out of words,
    And it's time I got my tag haur to the shop.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2006 at 11:02 AM

Can't wait to chat some more, Anirose! Just saying hi - stay in touch ok?
    -Jared-

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2006 at 09:43 AM

anirose you've won me over so many times over now. You've got this spark in you that I know would translate into a fantastic relationship. You're lovely.

of course, if you don't think I'm the right guy for you, giveittomestraight. because I don't want to think "Gee, I'll just Mail her and she'll be mine.

know what I mean?
Follow - email me when people comment