Black buisness woman looking for white buisness man ageless dating Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2006 at 03:51 AM

I am not looking for a thug but a real
    gentleman to have a nice friendship
    with. We can do so much together.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 06:02 PM

Searching for my soulmate, looking to make a friend and hopefully lead into a impetuous romantic relationship where I'm guided by your passionate inspiration of intimacy. With all the emotions that are flowing in the room i can't wait till we meet but till then greenall undysco letter eight at a place called smokin male is where i'll be. I just finished college this summer and working downtown as a building operator in one of the high rises.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2006 at 08:08 AM

can you let me know you please???waiting for your replaying,,,take care

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2006 at 01:11 PM

mrniceguy216 write:
    if our own women dont believe in the upsites to black men then our race is lost as a whole.
    This statement to me is racist and discouraging. Last I check a biology book, we're all human beings.
  • View author's info Posted on May 25, 2006 at 11:35 AM

Are you saying that there are only black thugs? Would you prefer a white thug? I know that you are not be racist, its only your preference, I just have to ask those two questions to make sure. I would like for someone to take a survey and see what color men is better at relationships. I bet it would be an even score. The color of the skin does not lake one better than the other. It is a matter of self respect and up bring and bunch of other things as well. But you prefer a white man and repect your preference.

I doubt that it truthfully. I know white guys who only date latin girls and won't even look at a white girl. I know white guys who only date black girls. I think it's probably because of the individuals personality and the experiences they had as a whole. Me...it doesn't matter...just as long as they're a bit older than I am.
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2006 at 08:42 AM

Are you saying that there are only black thugs? Would you prefer a white thug? I know that you are not be racist, its only your preference, I just have to ask those two questions to make sure. I would like for someone to take a survey and see what color men is better at relationships. I bet it would be an even score. The color of the skin does not lake one better than the other. It is a matter of self respect and up bring and bunch of other things as well. But you prefer a white man and repect your preference.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2006 at 07:20 PM

bakonn write:
    I am not looking for a thug but a real
    gentleman to have a nice friendship
    with. We can do so much together.

so do you think all black men are thugs? if so your one of the most ignorant people i've ever heard from. if our own women dont believe in the upsites to black men then our race is lost as a whole.
Follow - email me when people comment