Young virgin male in search of someone to end my virginity Romance community Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 17, 2005 at 10:09 PM

i have been with a lot of women but i have never gone all the way and i would like someone or a couple to end my virginity. i would prefer someone that has some experience, i am willing to try anything it doesnt matter how old you are, actually i am attracted to older women and men more. i dont have a gold membership so wink or reply
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2006 at 07:46 PM

it sounds to me like your asking for trouble. Why would you want to give up your virginity to just anyone with who knows what disease? Or maybe your not a virgin your just looking for a quick one!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2005 at 06:30 AM

I will seduce you and show you things about your sexy body you never imagined possible. I am very sensual and I love cuddling and prolonged play that lasts for hours. I am kind and gentle and would never cause you pain, only maximum pleasure from head to toe. I would caress every inch of your hto manly body till your blood boiled and your jices flowed errupting and flowing liek a volcanoe. Master Dale
    I will seduce you and show you things about your sexy body you never imagined possible. I am very sensual and I love cuddling and prolonged play that lasts for hours. I am kind and gentle and would never cause you pain, only maximum pleasure from head to toe. I would caress every inch of your hto manly body till your blood boiled and your jices flowed errupting and flowing liek a volcanoe. Master Dale

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 07:03 AM

That's a very cheap mentality you got there. Grow up. And please if you're that much hurry, go to brothel.

-Dinangkur
    That's a very cheap mentality you got there. Grow up. And please if you're that much hurry, go to brothel.

-Dinangkur
Follow - email me when people comment