What do you want us for? :) Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 11:20 AM

When people find out I like older men and that my last bf was 53 they look at me funny and then ask if I'm ok....I don't understand it. The conversation usually continues with 'did he have history? he must be weird…was he rich?'

It ticks me off at how people assume you’re after money or possessions! I’ve explained time and time again how different young ‘men’ of my generation are to the older quietly confident gentlemen. People automatically judge me when I make a comment about an older guy, these people think they can tell you how to live your life, tell you who to love or give chances to... Yeah they can help 'guide' you or give their opinions, but for goodness sake if I want to be seeing an older man let me bloody well get on with it.

So i'm asking all the older men reading this the familiar & repetitive question, What interests you about younger women?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2013 at 05:11 AM

we like going out with young women because your as old as the women under your arm i think

• View author's info Posted on May 22, 2012 at 01:32 AM

typically young women are easier to look at than older women with bad attitudes and worst history.  That covered the sensation of sight.  Hearing younger women, feeling, tasting etc. all compare similarly to the sight comparison.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 06:38 AM

I think you're wrong about that time scale over which large age gap relationships have become seen as being socially unacceptable.It's actually a very recent issue and was it was certainly a lot more common for teenaged girls during the 1970's to go for middle aged blokes not ones of their own age.

I've also got personal experience of losing out to that scenario during the 1970's with a girl of my own age when I was a teenager and having seen a marriage of a 16 year old girl to a bloke of 47,when she could have given me the chance with a 10 year less age gap,which was less than 20 years ago.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hello bubbly_blonde,
    Until the end of the 19th century it was not uncommon for there to be large differences in age between a man and woman...but then in the beginning of the 20th century it became frowned upon...societies change, religious mores rise in importance, people just simply wanting to "know your business."  It all has had an impact and gives others the desire to tell us how to live.
    But your question is what interests me about younger women?  Youthfulness, curiousity about life, an adventurous personality, sensuality...it's not just one thing, it's the whole package.
    Warm regards,
Follow - email me when people comment