How about sharing suggestions and comments to improve this site Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:43 AM

It seems to me that we can't rely on the administrators to do all the work to make this the best site it can be. How about us helping out? List your suggestions here or make comments to the suggestions listed. Maybe we can help weed out the bad and enhance the good and improve the usage of this site.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2006 at 09:43 AM

tchrlpn write:
    How about not allowing people who are married to put profiles on here. Infidelity is cruel.

But how can you REALLY check if applicant is married or not?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 03:16 AM

How about make communication free for all members and earn money with games, competitions, voting, different SMS hints, or just for lifting member's profiles to the first position in search?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2006 at 12:37 PM

How about not allowing people who are married to put profiles on here. Infidelity is cruel.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2006 at 08:03 AM

Sorry, no such luck. They haven't even responded to my request that this thread be made into a catagorie rather than just a post. But, then, it appears that most of the members on this site are just as apathetic. If we can't get legitimate caring members to do something, how can we expect the administrators to care? In all probability, the legitimate caring members will stop using this site, and all we will be left with will be the phonies and scammers. I've already been contacted by some older women who have stopped returning to this site. It seems like most of the younger men and women are playing games (mind games or wanting to use others for their own purposes), while the older ones weed through the garbage to find something real. Good luck in your search.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2006 at 04:44 AM

So... tell us caring 1 - has the management corrrect any of the site problems you may have submitted? I know the never did anything about the 15 or so complaints I made...
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:53 AM

How about if we help monitor the deceptive profiles on this site? If you discover a profile to be misleading, list the handle and abuse on this thread. It could be fake pictures, ages, sex, sexual orientation, seeking money (without specifically stating that is their objective in their profile), or any other type of abuse. Maybe then the administrators could either delete these profiles, or, at least notify them that deception won't be allowed and that they are now listed on the scammer list.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:48 AM

It seems that this thread should be a category, not a topic. Does anyone know how to accomplish that?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:45 AM

Based on what I?ve read on the forums and what I see on this site, I believe that more people would become more active if they didn?t feel they were wasting their time looking through endless inactive profiles. My suggestion is to have people sign up for the type of usage they anticipate. There could be three categories: Active (to be redesignated inactive if they don?t log on within 2 weeks), Occasional (to be redesignated inactive if they don?t log on within 6 weeks) and Just Posting (for those people who aren?t interested in contact with others). Everyone would have the ability to change his or her category at will on the site. All profiles designated inactive will automatically return to their chosen category when the owner of the profile logs on next. Have all new people choose a category when they sign up. All existing profiles would have 30 days to choose a category. Those who haven?t chosen a category after 30 days would be designated inactive. I believe that
    this would clean up this site and make it more usable, less frustrating and encourage more people to pay for memberships
Follow - email me when people comment