i'm being straight up here Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 15, 2015 at 11:50 AM

i'm a 21 year old who wants an older man that lives close. i cannot do long distance. i'm not sure how legit this site is, but i'm looking for fun. let's see what happens.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2016 at 03:11 PM

I don't live far from Pittsburg.  If you are sincere, message me backand let's chat.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2015 at 11:57 AM

To Fleurbaby.

I hope you see this message.

I would like to know you; I'm

close and in your area.

So you got a message today

from me.

It would be nice to hear

something from you soon.

Bye for now dear lady.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2015 at 07:17 AM

So you are a young women and if you did meet a older man would you fallow through meeting the man if you both want to meet in person.

I have been here 1 1/2 year now, I have talking to at least 100 young girls like you or younger girls.

These girls and I have made dates to meet set the time and place then the girls just stop talking to me like it was all a big funny game to get a older man excited to meet a young girl.

Last winter I drove from Portland Oregon to New York, I set up dates with 11 girls from agematch which lived across the U.S. one by one in different states all these girls bail out of the meetings with me, and some just never would answer their phone or respond to e mail. 

To this day after this long I have been a paid member of agematch I have not yet meet a single girl in person.

Dale.

Portland Oregon.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment