Filipina woman looking for endless love... ageless love Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 04:51 AM

A real beautiful woman uses her lips for truth, her voice for kindness, her ears for compassion, her hands for charity and her heart for love. For those who do not like her, she uses prayer.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2013 at 04:39 PM

LOVE is the essence of life...
    It is LOVE that holds everything in FRIENDSHIP or in a RELATIONSHIP...
    LOVE has no value unless it is shared...
    Let us love not only in words nor lips but in truth and indeed...
    LOVE doesn't need to be perfect, equal or fair, it only needs to be true/real...
    LOVE does not come with tag of restrictions, limitations and expectations, it is an independent feeling which arises from within and purely unconditional and boundless...
    I need someone to say ILOVEYOU every night and prove it everyday...
    I'm a lover not a fighter, but i'll fight for what i love...
    Age and Physical Appearance doesn't matter to me as long as you have Good Personality...
    AGE doesn't define our maturity, GRADES don't define our intellect, and RUMORS don't define who we are, it is our PERSONALITY /CHARACTER...
    PRETTY FACE fade and SEXY BODY change as we grow older while our CHARACTER improves everyday together, and remember the more older the more sweeter and wiser...
    Nothing is nicer than having someone who appreciates you in the smallest things, accepts you in times of hardships, comforts you when you're troubled, loves you no matter what, and is simply happy for having you in their life...
    True love is when we both can tell anything and everything no NO SECRETS and NO LIES...
    I'm not looking for a knight in shining armor because my heart is priceless and love comes from the heart not from the pocket or a bank and money can't buy me love and happiness.
    A sweet boy in old blue jeans will do just fine, i am a simple woman + simple husband = simple family & simple living... life isn't about pleasing everybody and being simple less of stress and more happiness...
    My heart belongs to the older man i prove that to myself and thats the reason why i'm still single since 2001 until now...
    TRUE LOVE hard to find and very lucky to have... hope i find you before my 37'th birthday :) good luck and god bless you my guy... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 05:20 AM

A person's most useful asset is not the head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 05:16 AM

without respect, love is lost... without caring, love is boring... without honesty, love is unhappy... without trust, love is unstable.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 05:07 AM

I'm a strong woman, but every once in a while I would like someone to take my hand and tell me everything is going to be alright.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 05:02 AM

Bestfriends are those who care without hesitation, who love without limitation, who give without expectation, and who remember even without communication.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 04:57 AM

Nothing feels better than when you love someone with your whole heart and soul and they love you back even more.
Follow - email me when people comment