sick of being attracted to my teachers Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 16, 2015 at 04:51 PM

all my education, I've fawned over one male teacher after the other from grade 4 to grade 12. I'm not sick of lusting, just sick of the reality. I'm looking for conversation, teasing, wisdom, and attraction. Anyone other ladies of teacher crushes from a young age? 

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2015 at 06:31 AM

Not an uncommon issue and one that has led to the demise of many.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2015 at 06:44 PM

The fact that you understand what elements you've been attracted to and what you are looking for now might prove you're perhaps more wise than those you seek for wisdom. Your beautiful do you until your requirerments for a healthy relationship has been met. 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2015 at 07:39 PM

What is it about teachers that attracts the girls.With examples in UK of illegal relationships involving under age girls ( bearing in mind that teachers are also considered as being in a position of trust which changes the normal age of consent rules here at least ) and often also involving married blokes thereby wrecking marriages too .While there are plenty of single blokes out there with no ties looking for a legal relationship/marriage,with a young woman,but who get left on the shelf.It makes no sense.While I'd guess that the laws there regarding teacher pupil relationships are just as strict,probably stricter,than here.In which case your stated descriptions on this topic and the ages which you probably were at the grades you've described,probably got you ( rightly ) classed by your teachers as jail bait.In which case it wouldn't be surprising that they'd have rejected your obvious advances,concerning conversation,teasing and attraction if they had any sense.

Follow - email me when people comment