Do you believe that love is ageless? ageless love Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:44 AM

Hello Everyone,

Do you believe that love is ageless? We would love to talk to you!

We are interested in hearing from members for a new documentary about age gap relationships. We want to make a film that goes beyond the stereotypes.

All contact will be in strict confidence with no commitment to take part in filming later on.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2016 at 01:43 PM

I answered this to loverofyoung, but it seems not to appear at the right place :-( ?

Society would not accept this - but would also not ask, what kind of love it was. They can only project their by themselves unknown sexual desires and their desires to rule about a weaker" person.

They cannot imagine, that love can exist without sexuality or a special, fitting kind of it or tendernes only.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2016 at 01:36 PM

when I was 20 I had a relationship with a 42 years old Lady. She was married, her marriage was in danger. With me she discovered love again and brought it back home to her family and husband. Their relation became better due to this experience.

I loved her, and so I was happy to see her marriage and family being saved and her becoming happy again.

When I was 50 I had a relationship to a 16 year old Lady, more intelligent and emotionel than her parents, who gave her a lot of lies, but not much love. She escaped to me from them. I arranged compromisses with these parents, younger than me, and she found back into herself and her life, finished school and learned to love and accept herself.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I believe love is ageless.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM

To an extent it is true.

But you forget that we are human, emotions come into play, and outside influence comes in to play.

Age affects women more then men.

I lived with a woman for over 13 years; she was older by 12 yrs.

I and my family never saw her age and was loved by all.

But, emotions came into play. She would see other younger women looking at me and started feeling she could not compete. Even though, I never saw the age difference.

With younger woman it’s the opposite role.

Outside influence, friends (so called), lust by other men/women, envy, jealousy.

In my case, she was baby sitting for a couple and the husband started lusting after her, he convinced her, I was bad for her. But his intention was to divorce his wife and marry her, for she could (handle the children).

The wife never saw what he was really up too.

He lusted for her; she did not se what he was up too.

We separated.

When I date younger women, I know it will not last, but I enjoy the time she has given to me.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2014 at 08:11 PM

Yes I do believe that love is ageless. lets chat.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Ageless? yep!!!!  I can't say how young but 35 years younger than me is not unbelieveable, infact my last girl was that age subtract my age and 35!!!  I loved her for 4 years!! we finally had to go separate ways because her family moved to hawaiii and I was not really going to follow her because that would not be inconspicuous, right?  I am not shamed by it and will always want one that young, I am not sorry and hope everyone does not hate me for honesty!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 05:07 PM

I was unhappily married briefly to a younger man (7 year age difference) . We split up due to
    serious issues that were irreparable.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2011 at 07:36 PM

Love is indeed Ageless. There are so many Sincere Age Gap couples that truly love each other. and they are truly wonderful relationships. As long as its over the legal age of consent,  Why would it concern anyone else. Many people have preferences that they dismiss because of what their families and Society dictate to them, and are unhappy, and eventualy it all comes out. And in actual fact same sex couples are showing the world that "Niche" relationships can survive and be wonderful. Love between two people is a wonderful thing. No matter the Age Gap. I myself had a 20 year Marriage with someone 16 younger, and it wasn't the Age difference that broke it up. I personaly have more in common with younger people. Lets all just be happy.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2011 at 06:54 AM

Yes I believe that love is ageless but sadly too many of the few younger women out there and society in general don't agree.
Follow - email me when people comment