Whatever happened to common courtesy Share dating advice and safety tips Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 10:53 AM

I guess I am just too old-fashioned.  I remember a time when if a woman changed her mind she had the courtesy to tell you.  I have had several incidents now that young ladies have told me i was their perfect mate and ask me to tell them about my life and so on.  then how wonderful it was that we had found each other.  then they just turned everything off.  no im sorry, get lost, goodbye, go away, etc etc

just poof no further contact.

Maybe those ladies get off on hurting men?  or perhaps found someone more likable or god only knows.  In the case of not liking men...you would expect some form of gloating like  lol you stupid old !!! go !!!! yourself.  in the case of just vanishing... i would never intentionally hurt a person who offered me most everything.  its not that hard to  just say Im sorry i found someone i like better.  

Just try at least to let the person know he was at least worth the effort he put into trying to offer you a real relationship.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 06:08 AM

Thank you for your kind comments.  I know i probably sound like a whiner although that was not my intent.  I am happy to know you found a match.  I wish you both the verybest in every way......thanks again....

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Some people just use people.they shouldn't judge a book by its cover.we all like diffrent people color shape or size.its how you carry your self not the the way you look.hope this helps.if people poof they are a scamer.
Follow - email me when people comment