He WAS nice Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 25, 2005 at 07:22 PM

I started dating this guy who was really nice in the beginning. Then, every time I appeared happy, he dropped some information on me about his past that was totally horrible. The first was about being a child molestor. Then, about having s_x with him mother from age 10 to age 17. He hates his mother now because when she married again, she would not give him any more s_x. What's up with a guy like that?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 03:09 PM

This guy is mentally ill. He wants an older woman so he can visualize you as being "Mommy". Not all younger men are like this, there are some out there. Good you found out sooner than later!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 02:17 AM

its_the_girl write:
    I started dating this guy who was really nice in the beginning. Then, every time I appeared happy, he dropped some information on me about his past that was totally horrible. The first was about being a child molestor. Then, about having s_x with him mother from age 10 to age 17. He hates his mother now because when she married again, she would not give him any more s_x. What's up with a guy like that?

If he's fantasizing it's a really sick fantasy, but if that's true, why is he telling it to you? Maybe he needs somebody to talk to and to alleviate his pain? Or he likes to make you sorrow with his tales?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2005 at 08:31 AM

Is he fantasising? Even if he is this isnt good fantasy!!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 04:22 PM

wakawaka70 write:
    we all have issues but, ewwww too freaky for me

Well, I like older women, but I can't imagine that someboday can have sex with his mother? Oh my, I think I am a quite normal guy now, and I like young girls too, if they can show me that they know the world as well as the old ones.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 08:14 PM

we all have issues but, ewwww too freaky for me
Follow - email me when people comment