I think that Nothing Is wrong Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 28, 2005 at 09:39 PM

i personally feel that if two people honestly have affection or love with each other then by all means age have no limits. My only gripe is that when older members of the opposite sex tries to create relationships with those not legal.
    I have dated many women who were indeed old enough to be my mother and grandmother and yet i still feel that they have a certain level of maturity about them that you will never find in women around my age.
    Older women a precise in what the require in a relationship, they honestly care about the individual. They know first hand what it means to go through a tight spot. They are trully a desired item on my wishlist.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 06:54 PM

I came here because I do not know why I ma like this now! My relationship ended 3 years ago, at age 44 and now all i want is younger men!! worst part is it seems the younger they are the more i like them,,they are so much nicer,,and I am nice,,a very nice woman,,and they like the things i like,,heavy metal tatts i love that stuff!! motorcycles , I just feel happier with them???? yet I cannot get comfortable with it!! I have dated men like 44 etc,,and I just am not into them?? can someone explain?
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 08:27 AM

my age gap was bigger than urs...unfortunately, I think that if he feels that way,it will be hard to change his outlook. Even with all the standard, it's attitude not numbers, maturity vs immaturity reasoning. In my case it was me, but would I do all over? In a heartbeat! gl.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2005 at 04:46 AM

I totally agree but how can I convince my bf of 2 years (I am 56 he 29) that the age gap is NOT a really BIG problem? He loves me but says he cant tell anyone and he wants to tell them, so that is a problem 4 him.
Follow - email me when people comment