Is there anyone who wants to marry a 52 years old Japanese? Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 22, 2015 at 05:54 PM

Hello young lady hopefully staying in Tokyo or in Japan for jobs or high educations at university from European countries as well as from the States.

I am Takeshi in Tokyoand I am a 52 years old middle aged business professional working for one of Japanese IT companies named NTT Data Corporation as a Senior Marketing Manager in Tokyo.

I have been looking for a new life partner hopefully from white lady who loves Japan, Japanese, Japanese Histories, Japanese Cultures, and so on to recreate a happy and healthy family hopefully at least

1 kid -2 kid(s) between my new life partner and me with everyday smiles in my flat in Tokyo.

My desired my life partner’s age would be in the range between 28 years old and 36 years old and I would much grateful if you could kindly understand about my rude desire. I don’t want to give up at least

1 -2 kid(s) with my new life partner though God only knows. I do understand that ladies were NOT babies birth machine.

You must say to me, “Are you sure that you have been looking for a lady from European countries as well as from the States from 28 year old to 36 years old lady hopefully staying in Tokyo or in Japan? Are you a mental of what? You are a 52 years old middle aged “Ojisan” and you want a younger lady as your new life partner? Who the hell do you think you are? It’s impossible! You pervert!”

I have lost twin babies between my ex-wife and me when she was 43 years old mainly due to late child-bearing according our doctor. As far as I know, Japan is the 2nd advanced country in the world

in the field of obstetrics and gynecology and I thought that our doctor had tried to shift responsibilities for our late child-bearing at that time.

Please note that I divorced my ex-wife just because of the loss of our twin babies, but because another reason without any ill-feelings between us.

I am a 52 years old, middle aged Japanese business professional but please note that my doctor for St. Luke International Hospital in guaranteed me that my Medical Science PHYSICAL AGE, MY BRAIN AGE would be the same of 40 years old Japanese men, and MY BLOOD AGE would be the same of 38 years old Japanese men, mainly due to my daily lives as a VEGETARIAN except chicken and heredity of my father’s families.

The said doctor surprised herself about these medical results and added that I could live in good health without suffering Alzheimer diseases over 93 years old on condition that I would never suffer from fatal cancers through medical science data of mine at the rate of 93%. I am very happy with these medical checkup done on this September, 2015.

One of my hobbies is take a through medical checkup every 6 months (smiles).  In fact, everybody, especially from White Caucasian gentlemen as well as ladies always are surprised about my real age and says to me, “What? 52 years old? Are you sure that you are 52 years old? No, No, No, It can’t be true. You looks late 30s or early 40s”….

My mainhobbies are as follows;

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2015 at 05:57 PM

Hello young lady hopefully staying in Tokyo or in Japan for jobs or high educations at university from European countries as well as from the States.

I am Takeshi in Tokyoand I am a 52 years old middle aged business professional working for one of Japanese IT companies named NTT Data Corporation as a Senior Marketing Manager in Tokyo.

I have been looking for a new life partner hopefully from white lady who loves Japan, Japanese, Japanese Histories, Japanese Cultures, and so on to recreate a happy and healthy family hopefully at least

1 kid -2 kid(s) between my new life partner and me with everyday smiles in my flat in Tokyo.

My desired my life partner’s age would be in the range between 28 years old and 36 years old and I would much grateful if you could kindly understand about my rude desire. I don’t want to give up at least

1 -2 kid(s) with my new life partner though God only knows. I do understand that ladies were NOT babies birth machine.

You must say to me, “Are you sure that you have been looking for a lady from European countries as well as from the States from 28 year old to 36 years old lady hopefully staying in Tokyo or in Japan? Are you a mental of what? You are a 52 years old middle aged “Ojisan” and you want a younger lady as your new life partner? Who the hell do you think you are? It’s impossible! You pervert!”

I have lost twin babies between my ex-wife and me when she was 43 years old mainly due to late child-bearing according our doctor. As far as I know, Japan is the 2nd advanced country in the world

in the field of obstetrics and gynecology and I thought that our doctor had tried to shift responsibilities for our late child-bearing at that time.

Please note that I divorced my ex-wife just because of the loss of our twin babies, but because another reason without any ill-feelings between us.

I am a 52 years old, middle aged Japanese business professional but please note that my doctor for St. Luke International Hospital in guaranteed me that my Medical Science PHYSICAL AGE, MY BRAIN AGE would be the same of 40 years old Japanese men, and MY BLOOD AGE would be the same of 38 years old Japanese men, mainly due to my daily lives as a VEGETARIAN except chicken and heredity of my father’s families.

The said doctor surprised herself about these medical results and added that I could live in good health without suffering Alzheimer diseases over 93 years old on condition that I would never suffer from fatal cancers through medical science data of mine at the rate of 93%. I am very happy with these medical checkup done on this September, 2015.

One of my hobbies is take a through medical checkup every 6 months (smiles).  In fact, everybody, especially from White Caucasian gentlemen as well as ladies always are surprised about my real age and says to me, “What? 52 years old? Are you sure that you are 52 years old? No, No, No, It can’t be true. You looks late 30s or early 40s”….

My mainhobbies are as follows;

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment