Meeting Place suggestion, Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 06:38 AM

Who would be interested in Fantasy Fest as an Age Match meet. its always in late October. anyone interested would you like to post on here, and we can arrange a time and place to meet. It is a crazy event, lots going on.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2010 at 04:22 AM

Please look up Fantasy Fest Key West on the Internet it will give you pictures of last years events ect. It has been going for some years now. and its just a suggestion, as no-one else has come up with any idea's for an actual meeting place. I have tried hard through these blogs for everyone else, and I really appreciate all of those that have responded. but we need some more Fantasy Fest is on October 29th this year.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 04:22 AM

Thanks for posting, now we need more women to post and turn up. Key West Fantasy Fest is a little crazy some people go dressed in body paint. buts lots of people go, and its all a big party type thing, and quite funny to see people in costumes. Just thought it might be a good suggestion, But if no Ladies will even post on here, dont think there's much chance they will turn up. Its a bummer, and I have tried to get everyone motivated. also at the end of October Air Fares are cheap. and you can probably look it up on line, to give you an idea what its like.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 04:26 PM

litenbrite That does'nt sound like a crazy event it sounds wierd without knowing a bit more about it?.But there's plenty of people who've told me that what I'm looking for is,at best,a 'fantasy',so if there's any teenaged girls there looking for a potential middle aged husband maybe they'd be proved right in that case.If I did get lucky then I could just imagine trying not to laugh when I tell anyone who asks the answer to the question 'where did you meet her'?.LOL.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 08:08 PM

Count me in! I am real and for real. Let's make this thing happen!
Follow - email me when people comment