Where are the REAL people Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I put out a message about trying to organise a meeting place for Age Match Members, On this Message board I havnt had even one response, Had a couple on the Blog I put out. Come on if there are people that are genuine that actualy are looking for someone, and think this might be a good idea. We are trying to unite people here. Or is it you just don't want anything that could be REAL.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 14Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 07:16 AM

I was a gold member for a year. I only received one email from someone who wasn't a scam artist the entire time. Pretty sad how many fake profiles are on here. I was hoping to meet some one genuine on here. Doesn't look like its going to happen...
    Anyway, all the best to everyone! :) Happy Searching!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 08:04 PM

Thanks Dovie 248.

I don't understand where you're getting those stats from but in general going by birthrates here we've had a deficit of females born compared to men every year since at least the end of WW2 and at best it's only about level.

There's no way that anywhere can possibly have a birthrate in which females outnumber males born by a factor of 10 to 1 or there would be loads of single girls left on the shelf.

You might be confusing the amounts of available women of all age groups compared to the amounts of men within a much narrower age range.The age thing is a real problem issue especially for middle aged single men who've been left on the shelf by the girls during the early years.

The whole thing is a bit of an ironic age gap issue mess,in which the already bad numbers problem is added to by the effects of the natural order of things,in which women age faster than men,but in which many men want it all in going for a same/close age relationship with a young woman of their own or similar age to start with,and then when she gets older they decide to dump her for another much younger woman.

The effect of that is that it has a knock on effect in causing too much demand for the already relatively low numbers of younger women and lots of broken marriages resulting in older women being left on their own.

While their ex husbands are out there going for and often getting younger single women.

The result being that many single blokes like myself,who want a young wife to start a family with,lose out at all stages of life,to other blokes who've already had their chance in life and then want another one to have another family with another younger girl.

The ironic thing in my case is that I'm still single in middle age having lost out when I was younger,and continue to lose out now I'm older,because of exactly that issue and it's the unnacceptable aspect of the age gap scene.

It's made worse by the fact,that many/most of the few available young single women out there,who are prepared to get involved in a large age gap OM/YW relationship,seem to prefer the idea of doing it with a married/seperated/divorced bloke than a single one.

However the current societal pressures,on younger women to only go for blokes of their own age,or even younger than themselves, will just make the whole issue worse in future because of the nature of the difference in ageing rates between men and women which really makes OM/YW age gap relationships/marriages from the start the better natural choice.It's those types of marriages which are probably more likely to survive than break up later because of age issues as in many cases of same/close age marriages or even worse OW/YM ones.

The fact is as things stand at the moment there are single blokes,like myself,who've never had the chance to have a young wife and family while there's other blokes out there who've had more than one wife starting with a same/close age marriage and then going on to have a second marriage,or even more,and an extended family with a younger woman later.

The older ex wives who get left behind by their ex husbands and the single blokes like me who get left on the shelf by the single girls are the victims in all that issue.

The fact that there are so many young single blokes looking for older women is really just an effect of the shortage of available younger women.It's very rarely that OW/YM type relationships survive the Demi Moore story just being the latest casualty.Whereas OM/YW ones are more stable.

I think I read on another topic that you feel that the only way that any much younger woman would go for a much older bloke is for money.In my experience that isn't the case having personally been to a wedding involving a relative who was 16 when she married an ordinary working class bloke of 47 and having lost out as a teenager with a girl of my own age to another ordinary working class bloke of 48.

In addition to other well known cases such as the ones involving Clive Richards and Jess Anderson and Joe and Nicola Philpot.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 09:04 AM

to califmike33...if you want winks it might help if you posted a picture of yoursefl. Just saying!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 08:59 AM

to gag6000
    your sadly mistaken about not enough women to go around....there are 10 women to every one man, so you need to have your stats right.
    Also I understand how you feel..it seam that the men my age are going for women that are 25/45. I would love to find a man my age , but sad to say i don't think that will happen as I have so many to compete with . I will tell you it is very easy to go out with younger menĀ  as they are looking for more mature women without all the tatoos and body piersings. You need to just relaz your miss right is out there.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 09:53 AM

Hi, I understand how you feel with all the scammers....I too have had a number of them try to scame me, but I turn them in. You can always tell they have the same story to tell, wife and child died in an accident I am working oil field out of state...my whole family died...so on and so on.
    I too have fouund not just on this site , but others as well that it is very hard to make a connection. Maybe i'm ugly lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 18, 2011 at 07:01 AM

The real shame is the freak of nature that's caused the situation of a world without enough (real)young single women (which is how and why the scammers thrive)and too many married/seperated/divorced blokes looking for(and often getting)second or more chances in life,with the few 'real' single women out there,to have more than one family in life,while single blokes go without for life.
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I have an idea for all of the real people, both men and women on AgeMatch. let's get rid of scammers. when you find one, and I have found many, post thier names and profiles so others do not have to waist time with endless lies and banter.

Here are two I just found on this site lynnflaherty is one and her " twin "  is posing as kese000 using the name Christy Cuoco. She is also on Sugardaddyforme as Linda_Mensah30. All one and using the same pics. I think she is from Ghana if she is even a she !!!!

What a shame soooo many women on these sites are scammers !!!!

Be real, get verified

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I don't know I joined a while back I didn't. Find what I was looking for I found they had sister site mm so I tried it their more people on their or people are just seeing more it.or just find people to come to this site.I found some on mm.dosnt matter what age you are people need to be real.yes I see you worked hard to put somthing to gether
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:00 PM

Califmike33.It can seem like that but there are genuine people on this site, I know as I have met one and had some very nice e-mails from some very nice people. keep trying, the other good thing about this site is that they listen to you about scammers and get rid of them very quickly. maybe if you post a nice picture, and blog a little, and send some nice emails you would get some responses. My post on this Forum was about getting all the like minded people together, but people were not interested unless alot of younger Women were going to be there, I could not say if younger women would turn up or not, so now have given up the idea. The person I met found me, posted on my blog, and sent me a lovely e-mail and we have been communicating for 5 months. I check back in because I have made some nice friends on here.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 11:48 AM

I ask the same question, where are the members on this site ? how many members on really on here ? i cant even get a wink back from anybody, wondering if this is even real.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2010 at 01:10 AM

Real People appear, at this point in time, to be few and far between, so to speak. This also appears to be true on the subject of scammers.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Love the idea of a "meet and greet"! I live in the Dallas, TX area, but travel extensively on business. I have attended some of these on other sites, and they are pretty successful.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 04:51 PM

I think that's a great idea! I hope you get more replies, and members show an interest.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 04:18 AM

litenbrite I think it's all part of the same problem of trying to move any of those who I've been lucky enough to get a reply from (not many) from the wink/e mail stage to arranging a date.They just seem to want to exchange a few e mails and then nothing.
Follow - email me when people comment