How can get in well with your lover? Romance community Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 14, 2004 at 07:01 PM

My girl friend and I love each other so deeply that I am afraid to lose her.Therefor I manage to keep our distance and care for her less.I am afraid to be hurt.We feel less happy than before.How can I do?Who can give me some advice?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 11:56 AM

lovebabefish write:

My girl friend and I love each other so deeply that I am afraid to lose her.Therefor I manage to keep our distance and care for her less.I am afraid to be hurt.We feel less happy than before.How can I do?Who can give me some advice?

You might want to fix your profile which says you are a 26 year old woman. and if you have a girlfriend you love, what are you doing here?

There are three things which are required to have a great and lasting relationship.

Keep your word (It is actually the only thing you truly have to give)

Do more than is asked of you, making sure your lover's needs are taken care of.

sweat the small stuff. In my experience relationships come apart for very small reasons, which gradually multiply in to a vatiety of things.
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2005 at 07:55 AM

lovebabefish write:

I can tell you that using avoidance isn't a very good defense mechanism. Anxiety in a relationship often manifests in ways remarkably similar to what you are doing. I, too, have witheld myself from my partner. All it ended up in was a bitter, horrific parting of the ways.

Fear of loss is real. To pretend that it doesn't exist is only going to hurt you when the person you do love and care for, leaves.

Just my 2 cents, of course...

Ksos
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2004 at 05:29 PM

Im man aged 25 looking for an older lady 40+ in London or around it for romance....
    send me Text and Ill call u back(could be at work)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2004 at 10:25 PM

thanks.I will cherish her and my life.I know she loves me so I don't care anything.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2004 at 10:23 PM

thanks.I will cherish her and my life.I know she loves me so I don't care anything.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2004 at 12:14 PM

if you are afraid , is because you are very insecure, and may be you had a very bad childhood. the best thing to do : start to live day by day, enjoy every day because live is very short. how you are going to be happy, if you are afraid ?
Follow - email me when people comment