Just a thought..? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM

I've been on this site for about a year and a half now, and have met one person from here (which did not work out, obviously) although we still talk on occasion.
    Overall, I'd have to say that in my conversations, it seems like although this may be a 'dating' site, I get the impression that most men on here are simply looking for a bit of physical fun with an older woman.
    So tell me.. men and women.. young and old... do you see this as a dating site or a hookup link? And are there really any younger men on here that want more than a notch in their bedpost to brag to their buddies about?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 03:51 AM

ldydiane I reckon you,re right.If it,s taken you several years to get nowhere that just shows how hopeless online dating seems to be.It,s a shame that we were,nt both on here 33 years ago as that might have been an 'older' woman younger man relationship which I would have liked to try.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM

I have been on this site for several years. Although finaly gave up my gold membership due to the 'games' most want to play.
    Yes, in other words I agree with you. For the most part this site seems to be more inclined to be a 'hookup site' than a dating site.
    Regardless the words in your profile, it seems there are still those who want nothing more than to play.

Best of luck to all on finding 'WHAT' it is they are looking for.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2008 at 05:21 AM

Hi luv the sun.
    I,d LIKE to see this site as a place where I could find a young girl of 18-28 to date,hopefully leading to a serious relationship/marriage.However the reality of the site seems to be something different.I,d add to your question by asking 'are there any young women on here who are genuinely seeking a decent older bloke who wants to treat them properly'???.
Follow - email me when people comment