looking for a guy thats honest that dont play head games Romance community Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2006 at 08:23 PM

How can you be serious??? Your looking for no head games, a lasting relationship, yet the relationship your in (marriage) is just that, so long as both partners are willing. I agree you do need to take care of the home front first. how could anyone want to have a lasting relationship with someone who is already taken, and obviously not ready for one.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2005 at 05:47 PM

I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE HOME FRONT PROBLEMS FIRST BEFORE YOU GO OUT AND TRY TO FIND SOME SIDE DISHES. THERE ARE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT ARE MARRIED AND LOOKING FOR SOMESOME, AND THERE IS A WORD FOR THEM. THE SAME WORD I CALL MY EX...
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 31, 2005 at 02:24 AM

Sounds as though youve had interesting encounters on this site, thats too bad.
    Cheer up youll find someone.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 29, 2005 at 04:12 AM

Mindy...

Your profile says that you are married. As a man, I am presuming that this is what you want, since you are already in a binding, legal relationship. I hear what you are saying, but what's a guy to expect? Are you separated? That would make a difference, in my opinion.

Unless you are willing to leave your husband, I fear that you may only get these superficial requests as the partner may feel that this is what you want. Maybe if you modify your profile and say that I am married, but really unhappy....I don't know what else to say, but good-luck.

Ksos
Follow - email me when people comment