friendship group 4 uk men and women Message board

• View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2006 at 10:57 AM

Hi I have started this forum as most people here seem to be american so this is for uk people to meet and chat. No offence USA just that its far from me!
  • 35Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2011 at 06:06 AM

Hiya

Im from Scotland and would love to hear from ladies in the uk

M x

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM

hi it woudl be nice to have a uk forum ,,personally i am not phased by where people originate from ...i live in the UK and would like to meet  someone in the UK .good luck to you all.

regards

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 08:46 AM

hi Rosi i am from UK i am david u look attractive pls hit me back i am looking mutured older lady for serious relation

David
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 08:43 AM

hi i am david from uk/London u look attractive younger than u age pls hit me i am looking mutured older lady for serious relation

David
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 06:50 AM

Quoting author:

Great, i have found a uk forum, having just started my own. i do notice with this site as with many others the overwhelming proportion of men to women. This surely cannot be an indication of the world? Do men really outnumber women by such a proportion? Anyway i am still relatively young and am happy to chat and get to know others if you would like to communicate.

keen101 the reason that the thread never took off is because of the numbers problem.Most,if not all,young,single,girls in the UK are spoken for by the time they are 18.Things are no better in the States looking at the new members list available to gold subscribers.Men outnumber women on here by a massive margin.Probably to the point where the site,like so many real life venues in the UK,is a waste of time and money for men.I,for one,would be happy to be involved with the American young women on the site if they,re here.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 09:13 AM

Hi,

I am UK too - good idea to start this thread!

x
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 06:22 AM

Forgive me for being a bit dense, but if you have a girlfriend, why r u on a dating website? I find this quite bizarre!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 03:11 PM

I just joined yesterday and seems a good site with genuine people and some from the UK. I live in London, but unfotunately not using this site to the full as I am not a paying member.

Do paying members recommend it worth paying on here honestly or am I best to save my cash?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2007 at 08:59 AM

Thought i'd just say hi as im new here.xx
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2007 at 08:11 AM

Well just joined today. Sounds like a good idea although I have had an american husband and a UK one so I am in the middle here somewhat :)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2007 at 09:21 AM

Hi just joined the site and trying to find my feet.My name is Jack,I,m hoping to meet a young mature woman who knows that mind games and immaturity dont work.Its the 21 century and as yet I have never found a woman that knows and understands that.yep.never been asked for a date,a coffee,a walk--nothing.I,m told I am attractive and know that is true,so where are they???

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2007 at 07:53 AM

Hi I fly to Kelowna BC from UK to see my girlfriend and its worth every mile, I find Canadian people are far maore friendly than american ones, so perhaps you are looking in the wrong place. Back again next thurs good old air canada, air transat and westjet
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2007 at 08:49 AM

Great, i have found a uk forum, having just started my own. i do notice with this site as with many others the overwhelming proportion of men to women. This surely cannot be an indication of the world? Do men really outnumber women by such a proportion? Anyway i am still relatively young and am happy to chat and get to know others if you would like to communicate.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2006 at 05:31 AM

Hi everyone nice to see a uk forum,

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2006 at 10:37 AM

Hi all - and we would appear to be few.

So many people complain that they want this or that kind of person, that hardly anyone replies, that we need a UK forum...

Then no-one posts in the UK forum.

I can't say what preconceptions, if any, younger men have about the kind of older woman they seek, but I do feel that o/w often have a 'type' they favour above others. Men are exactly the same.

Sadly too many younger men here and on other sites are looking for sex only, tho' they often try to pretend otherwise, particularly at first. Women as a rule tend to want and need much more than just sex.

Some of us look 'different' - either in our appearance or style of dress or beliefs or lifestyle - or all of those - and this can limit our choice of partner. Some love the clean-cut, suit and tie type. Others prefer the leather jacket and jeans. We are all different.

For those - like me, I guess - who are alternative and unconventional, and who ideally seek someone who fits that description, too, it is even more of a challenge to find a suitable partner.

We just have to keep trying, keep sending out emails etc.

I don't regret paying for Premium Membership. If you are serious about finding a partner, be prepared to shell out a little cash to speed up the communication process should someone special come along.

P. XX
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 12:42 AM

Hello..all older flowers...!
    LOVE FOREVER..
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2006 at 02:20 PM

I really doubt i could hold onto a long distance relationhip but i would be willin gto travel anywhere in the world to meet someone. If not for more of a reason to travel around the world..
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2006 at 08:54 AM

You have nothing to worry about. You will hold your own or better in any crowd of women...regardless of age.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2006 at 03:54 AM

Well hi might as well pop my head up and Say im from Uk as well. N ireland to be precise.

How goes it? least now ill have somewhere to post and whittle away time :P Its nice to be here.

So whats the current topic?

-----Edit----

Since no ones posted since i can only edit my last post :P SO what is up with everyone we just sitting aroudn twiddling our thumbs i think we should activly find u members nad ask them to join. I know its very door to door salesman but im sure half the members on agematch dont even bother with the forums.