older woman and younger man Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 14, 2005 at 08:09 AM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 91Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2013 at 06:48 AM

he's a lucky man,my name is charlton always liked the older woman but i can not seem to find a new one?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM

this comment is for mirabelle yes the men have similar experiences I myself am looked at strangely when Im in a relationship Ive had 4 age gap relationships starting when I was 18 and got married to a 50 year old they always stare and they always make rude or inappropriate comments but if you really love your man you will learn to ignore them because you will recieve them everywhere you go but you have to be commited
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2013 at 01:00 PM

I would also have to agree that you look very young for your age, You Go Girl!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2013 at 06:56 PM

yes was on a date with a 32 year old that looks very young everyone was starring at us! i didnt like it but he gets off on that
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2012 at 08:07 AM

Hey im in Florida area but willing to travel and experience fun new adventures. And yes I have pics
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 03:01 PM

I think I would love it to be able to get some young hard cock at your age. You go girl.

Lynne
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Whitebyrd, I only wish you lived closer, you look half your age, Shi, Shi
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Actually, my experiences have all been positive.  In fact, some of my friends have begun to hint that they would like to date younger men.  I've always dated younger men--my ex-husband was 10 years younger, and I've dated them younger than that since.
    I'm sure there are close-minded folks out there who have issues with this, but...I never let anyone else's "issues" get in my way.  Enjoy what you have, and turn a blind eye to naysayers.  You've got a loving relationship.  That firm foundation will get you past the ugly experiences.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 12:22 PM

very well said!!!! that´s the actitude.
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Quoting mirabelle:

I am 56 and have been dating a man who is now aged 28 for 2 years and we love each other!!! It is awkward as people are happy to see an older man with a young female but still consider it strange the other way round. Any one else had a similar experience?

My love and I have only experienced one rude encounter with an employee who asked us for our basic information to enter us into a program where we would receive free theme park tickets to Universal Studios IF we endured their 1.5 hour tour of time share properties. She asked him his age and then asked me what mine was. When I told her I was 45, she condescendingly asked me, "Is he your son?" to which I replied, "No, he's my boyfriend." She gave us an unapproving glance as she began to process the paperwork. My love was bothered by her attitude and told her, "Never mind, we're not interested anymore..." and then we both walked out of there, his arm around me and me smiling my Chesire Cat grin all the way to the exit. Because I look young for my age, we've never encountered that rudeness/noseyness from anyone. The only reason that employee was able to be rude to us (and jealous of me, apparently lol) is because I told her my age. DO NOT care what ANYONE says or thinks about your relationship, okay? It's NOT their life - it's YOURS. So, live it however you want! All of the naysayers are just jealous, prudish people who need to get a life of their own! ;)

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2012 at 04:08 AM

Yes!!!! My last man was 20 years younger than I and we had a great relationship for 13 years.
    Had plenty situations where he was mistaken for my son and I enjoyed enlightening them!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 06:06 AM

Hi!!!
    I'm 30 and I met a guy 7 years younger than me on We are really in love and I really don't care of those people whom think I'm a cougar!!!What does that mean???Love is love...and that's the only thing which really matters:)))
    If you're still with him...just enjoy it!!!
    Good luck!!!xx
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 03:03 PM

Mirabelle, is that younger man still in your life?  when I was 52 I met a man of 30 and we lived together for awhile (2.5yrs) and then apart but as lovers for another 12.  We had a lot of fun over the years but unfortunately it devolved into a lust-only thing.  He still calls to this day but I will not see him because I know where it would lead LOL. 

The opinions of others can be hurtful but whenever people asked if he was my son, he would hug me and give me the "this is my woman" look.  It took awhile but gradually people became accustomed to us being together.  So I do hope things are working for you and for you too CulturedCath.  When people make those negative comments it probably means you are looking extremely good for your age while they are not LOL.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 08:05 PM

I need support here. I am being bashed by a couple of coworkers for loving younger men.
    They are middle aged accusing me of being out of options because I am outside my "peers". On the phone after discussing this several times all day one told me I was doomed. I am 51 and he said that as time goes by I will be less and less desireable.
    I have been and will remain very attracted sexually, and mentally and socially to younger men. Wish me the best. I had been on a few cougar sites and await that wonderful younger guy.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 07:13 AM

Quoting mirabelle:

I am 56 and have been dating a man who is now aged 28 for 2 years and we love each other!!! It is awkward as people are happy to see an older man with a young female but still consider it strange the other way round. Any one else had a similar experience?

hello mirabelle,
    I am now 50 years old but in all my life i loved only women older than me. I got married with a woman 29 years older than me e we loved each other. Unfortunately, now our marriage is over while our love was still alive. I'm still suffering a lot for this..
    But I still want a woman older than me. I never would like a woman of my age or younger than me.

Any way i wish you well.

Lorenzo
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2011 at 07:25 PM

I had a serious relationship of 7 years with a man 19yrs younger and we were a perfect fit. Once in a great while someone would think I was his mother which really bothered me but he didn't care at all.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 05:06 PM

I went with a 54 yr old lady last year I'm 24. Yes it is a shock at the bar, but she rocked my world! Honestly most young girls out there no offense are whores and waaaayyy too sleazy and demanding. I love having that significant other be able to do me right in bed and in the head! It's nice to see men and women out there living the way that does their love and lust needs justice.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:39 AM

Hello Everyone,

Do you believe that love is ageless? We would love to talk to you!

We are interested in hearing from Agematch.com members for a new documentary about age gap relationships. We want to make a film that goes beyond the stereotypes.

All contact will be in strict confidence with no commitment to take part in filming later on.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Grace
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 09:50 AM

Mature women seeking Young man in Denmark ? Right here :)
Follow - email me when people comment