How old is still young? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 19, 2006 at 03:10 PM

I am knocking on 40 and starting to wonder if I still qualify as a younger man- I love the company and intimacy of women from my current age on up to 60, but have found that many women here are looking for men that are, frankly, younger. Is there a place for me to fit in, ladies?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2006 at 05:55 AM

well I tried to add a comment and it didnt work..so here I go again. Word, you are at an awesome age right now..just the right number of years to have it going on and u do...so smile its all good.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 03:03 PM

vanessa62 write:
    Of course there's a place to fit in!!! I am 43 and I consider myself young, so long as you are living life, what could possibly be old? You look great!! I cannot understand why everyone places limits upon themselves. If you feel young then you are in fact young! Age is a state of mind.But water helps us all stay young inside and out!! Best of luck!!!You'll find her !!

You look young, and maybe that's why you consider yourself young.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2006 at 05:54 AM

there is diffenate place for u in the younger catagory... the older i get the younger u r... take care of me in the day time... the nights will take care of them selves

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2006 at 05:03 PM

Of course there's a place to fit in!!! I am 43 and I consider myself young, so long as you are living life, what could possibly be old? You look great!! I cannot understand why everyone places limits upon themselves. If you feel young then you are in fact young! Age is a state of mind.But water helps us all stay young inside and out!! Best of luck!!!You'll find her !!
Follow - email me when people comment