what do older women see in younger men Younger Men/Older Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 28, 2006 at 12:04 PM

I was wondering what are the real factors that drive a older woman into the arms of a younger man.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I have dated only a couple men much younger than myself and found they are attentive, funny, sexy and appreciate a mature and sexy woman. Every thing has it time and season and the mature woman has it all. I attract older and younger men and each have something different to offer.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2015 at 03:27 PM

Lex, your response could be mine, except that I'm OLD and have had a completely different life than you.  I had kids while in my teens and been married twice, to men a little older than myself - slow learner, I guess.  I even have a total of 13 grand and great-grandchildren, but have been without dependents or spouse since I was was in my thirties.

Since I was divorced the second time, I have always preferred men younger than myself for most of the reasons you cite, although I find that men younger than forty are limited in conversation with me; I think it's too big an age gap or perhaps generational.  But as far a sex goes, aside from the "yuck" factor, stamina is EXTREMELY important to me, and few older men still have that.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2013 at 06:11 AM

Younger men have more stamina during sex and some women like to dominate.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM

ldydiane.. you are mature and VERY beautiful!

My comment to this thread:
    An age-gap is not a number.. it is an attraction.

You cant ask why a gay couple are attracted to each other, they just are.
    Im attracted to older/mature women because it comes natural to me, it is something I feel.
    I would like to think that it would be the other way around as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2013 at 01:13 PM

I like the way you say it, where are you??
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:27 AM

Hey I think thats great, no matter what the age its only a number when your in love or lust, right
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 01:25 AM

I have prefered younger men since my 30s. I have much more in common with them than people my own age or older, and  I don't like to be branded a "Cougar" I think that just implies you want a younger man just for sex, Of course that is wonderful, but for me that isnt the only reason. I like the life force and the understanding of a younger generation than mine, There does seem to be a vast difference. It doesnt mean I would want ANY one. I have to feel Chemistry.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 09:44 PM

i look very young, and most guys my age seems to be very aged
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are interested in talking to Agematch.com members for a new documentary about age gap relationships. We want to make a film that goes beyond the stereotypes.

All contact will be in strict confidence with no commitment to take part in filming later on.

Look forward to hearing from you!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 04:28 AM

where are the older women at in south florida??? MY BEST SPOT is so let me know :)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 08:47 AM

Don't know if you'll ever read this (it's an old topic), but as a matter of fact, i find u very attractive, Idydiane.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 09:31 AM

I find that guys my age are a bit of a bore or they want to date a younger person themselves. I just like the possitive engery I get from younger guys.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2009 at 08:39 AM

Maybe it's the fact that younger men treat older women with the kind of respect and adoration they can never find in men their own age.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2007 at 07:09 AM

I am 38. I have profiles posted on several dating sites. I find that if I don't specify in my title or subject line that I want to date "younger men only" I get contacted only by toothless old men my Dad's age (or older). Yuck. I also look very young for my age; I have never married; and I have no children. So, my outlook on life hasn't changed much from my mid-twenties. I find I have less in common with a guy my age or older who has been married and has children, than I do with a younger man whose life experiences and background are more similar to mine. I don't know who would like or love me more. I don't think it is necessarily an either/or question. I think it is just a matter of being in the same place or stage in life, having similar tastes and just enjoying being with the person you are dating, regardless. It puzzles me that people have such a strong reaction against pairings when the woman is older than the man. It is no longer okay to be openly hostile to gay couples, so why all the open hostility at age-gap couples? Whose business is it but ours anyway? Also, age differences aren't that huge any more. People are aging more slowly, older people are learning how to live healthier lives and to extend their lives and stay active. Men generally don't diet as much, and don't exercise as much, as women do. The difference isn't as glaring among 20-somethings, but in the mid to late thirties, most single women are still flush with life and youth and health, whereas guys same age (or older) are, well, letting themselves go (for lack of a more flattering description). Girls like me don't want a broken down guy who just falls asleep in front of the television after work every day. We still want to go out and have fun, travel, and learn new things. It is hard to find that same sense of adventure among guys over 35. It's pretty easy to find a fun and adventurous guy in his mid-twenties, 'though, so hence the appeal.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2006 at 06:00 PM

Honestly I think we all have different yet somewhat the same reasons. Mine are simple and can be answered if the person wants to know. I like the fact that younger men who are interested in older/mature women see them as 'beautiful.' That and several other reasons.. But I had best stop there.
    Like men, we are all different yet the same in some areas.
    You may get a lot of different opinions on that question.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment