ANY YOUNGER GIRLS ON HERE LOOKING FOR AN OLDER GUY Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 09, 2014 at 09:07 PM

BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR AWHILE NOW WITH NO LUCK  SO NOW I AM FACED WITH THE WITH THE QUESTION : aRE ANY YOUNG GIRLS ON HERE REAL AND ARE LOOKING FOR AN OLDER  GUY TO BE WITH. i AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS GIRLS ONLY NO B.S. SEND ME A COMMENT OT MESSAGE.  BE REAL  I AM  HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU 

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2014 at 09:33 PM

I read your message ,if you are really ready for relationship am out here,let get to know each and let see were life will take us too

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2014 at 01:54 PM

hi iam new to this can i say your very pretty emilyggg 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2014 at 05:54 PM

I think we can work something out ;)

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Hi there :)

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2014 at 06:58 AM

I was hoping you could help me I'm looking for a very young girl that's interested in an older man that lives close to my area so we can get to know each other and see where things go

• View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 04:12 AM

thank you for your comments emily and i am sorry for all the caps i used  bad habit of mine didn
    t mean to make it sound like i was yelling. And it  is very hard on  any site to find anyone  I don
    t go out much so i know i am out of touch  with the times. I guess i have been alone way too long and don
    t really understand what i am doing wrong here I am not a bad guy00never did care much for going out alone. And when you get older  all the friends you had in your younger days  are all somewhere else doing their own thing with their family and loved ones. I hope your right  and i hope my match is out there somewhere looking for me. You have a nice day and thanks again for your reply.  mike

• View author's info Posted on Aug 16, 2014 at 02:05 AM

Yes, of course many of us are serious.
    But websites are not magical machines that can create the perfect relationship.

Just like random people you meet everyday, there is always a bonding and learning that has to happen before trust can form. Even then, it's no gaurantee that the other person is "the one."

It can also especially be difficult for us younger girls that are wary of "creepy old perverts" or such. (although this site seems to be mostly gentelman so far) :)

Don't give up! She's out there somehwere.

P.S. Don't ype in all caps. It seems liek you're yelling at everyone ;)

Follow - email me when people comment