20 year old woman seeking older man Younger Women/Older Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 22, 2015 at 07:57 AM

i am very new to this website and not really sure how this works but i know i want an older man in my life

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2017 at 01:27 AM

tash_jade you handled that well. I can tell you that the site encourages us to contact others to begin communication. If you hold your mouse over the lists at the top of the page, they become drop down menus. Then over Search the drop down menu includes a quick search you can use to find those who are local to you, or meet your standards you set in the search. If you go to My Account (which has no drop down menu) and click on it, you will see a news feed of members recent activity, and can find someone there also. Click on the persons name itself to go to the profile. The name will turn blue if you click on it successfully. You can like people you want to talk to later, and they will appear on the My Lists dropdown under My favorites.

Most likey, men will contact you. In this event, you can click on  My Account, and under your picture will be your Inbox where you can retreive your messages.

I hope these basic ideas will help you. If I did not answer your question well, please let me know and I will try to address your specific concern. I am new here myself, but I figured these things out, so I am passing them along. Good luck, and I hope you find just the kind of man which you seek.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hello I am new to site also but would love to meet you or talk to you . Please write back and lets communicate .

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2015 at 05:50 AM

If You want a good, older man to take care of you, contact me honey!  xxx

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2015 at 07:50 PM

Hey dude, are you okay? I mean this is the second forum I've seen you on where your comment has nothing to do with the topic..gheesh

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2015 at 07:49 PM

Hey dude, are you okay? I mean this is the second forum I've seen you on where you're comment has nothing to do with the topic..gheesh

• View author's info Posted on Jul 27, 2015 at 04:50 AM

what do you mean to easy to see through? all i asked for was some tips on how to use this site. i wouldnt be here if i didnt know what i wanted. im sorry if you think im fake or just doing this for reasons other then finding someone older. i know what i want and im here to try find it. now if you have some actual tips on how to navigate this website that would be great. thankyou.

Follow - email me when people comment