FAKES Romance community Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 01, 2006 at 01:31 PM

I would like to know if anyone else has had a problem with meeting REAL females on this site. Seems half of the ones you talk to are not what the profile says.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2014 at 06:08 PM

From great experience and understanding the human mind of mush, most people are fakes on these websites.  You will be surprised how many are not gold members.  Also, mainly females on here want that "Fabio" muscle built guy.  I have my share of rarely meeting real people on here, but only many yrs ago.  Now this site along with others have really gone down hill. Truly sad...

Believe me I can go on and on, but I will leave that to the poor unfortunate souls on here.

In conclusion, a man or woman will have a much better chance of meeting somebody, especially real life. Just have the courage to go to them asnd talk to them, than to hide behind a computer.  Again, I know from experience.  I have met some gorgeous women in real life that you even find on these sites ;)

These sites are nothing but disasters...

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 04:06 PM

There,s a problem here even getting any replies let alone meeting any girls on here.I,ve got some questions for tina365 if you,re still on here now and assuming that you were for real.What does your profile mean.It says that you,re looking for a COUPLE??.Whereas in your reply here you say that you,re looking for a long term relationship with an older man.Which is it??.You also say that you,re not smart but your English seems worse than that.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2007 at 08:07 PM

First off, I know this posting is wayyyyy late, but I really wanted to respond....
    I can only speak for myself and what I have ran into in this site and other single sites. I understand what you are asking "texasrob". It does happen to women too. Personally, Ive ran across many many fakes. Ive set rules and boundries for myself and I stick with it. I dont alter them for anyone. "texasrob", I am very very REAL. I have no reason to play head games with anyone. I dont like it, so why should I play them. Im getting too old to play Jr. High School games. I dont understand it either, because you know youre going to get caught sooner or later. Its very aggravating when you are being yourself, being truthful and then find out the person you have been chatting with, is "fake". I REFUSE to be fake. What you see is what you get. As long as you are single, looking, you will find sooooooo many different personalities. Some very "fake" and some very "real". It sucks I know...... But, I am one of the few who is very very "real.
    By the way, I LOVE Texas. My oldest son lives in Texas.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2006 at 07:05 AM

I,m as real as you can get but I,,m a 53 year old bbw,most men on this site and most others, only want thin,younger women!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2006 at 03:03 PM

im not sure stylemissile i can see where you are coming from but i hope that men in here can understand that maybe we are a little unsure as well that this is right for us. i mean i love older men i always have and i dream of being in a long term relationship with the right man for me , but i do find it hard to truly commit to this as of it . i know if i do this it has to be for keeps i know my family wont understand or my friends so ill have to go it alone so to speak and only have my partner to fall back on and if it doesnt work im all alone . its a big step and though i want it i probably need to be pushed into it i guess.
Follow - email me when people comment