is there any body out there? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 07:12 PM

just trying to see if there is any one out there with a respond date sooner than 2009 and if Iam doing this
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 02:55 AM

I think we all should reply. It is called 'good manners.' If they ignore you, then they probably aren't worth knowing.

It is said that some people have too many emails for them to answer them all. I don't believe this is an excuse. A short reply to a polite email doesn't take much time.

Keep trying. You will find a nice lady eventually.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 01:15 AM

Try to post a photo,if at all possible.As for not getting no responses,well take some intiative,look at the profiles,if you within the age-range and they seem interesting,then send a e-mail or wink or maybe both.A e-mail is better than a wink,I think.If you keep on doing this you get some responses..Just be careful of the scammers(who are probably on all dating web-sites.Anyhow,if possible at least place one photo.If you need help,ask a friend.It should help.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 02:20 PM

tangled rythms according to the weal's profile he's obviously looking for a much younger girl who could'nt care less about the the relationship status of the bloke she's looking for.In which case he's in with a good chance if you'd checked out the profiles of most girls in that age range.He says that he's 'single' but he's obviously got an ex as he's already got children.It all depends on the definition of 'single'.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 05:31 PM

Hi there :)

I thought I'd leave you a comment because there's something you really should know, lest you think that it's the site which is causing you to not get any responses. 

Women rarely respond to profiles with no photos and little, if any, information.  Past experiences have taught us that those profiles generally belong to married men who are looking for some fun, rather than someone who is actually interested in a real relationship. 

Because you're actually asking why you're not getting any responses, I wanted to offer the suggestion that you post a photo of yourself and make sure that you've put some information about yourself in your profile.  It will make a huge difference in the number of responses you get.

Good luck!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 03:53 AM

you havnt got it on your own mate, I havnt had any replys

Follow - email me when people comment