crazy europeans; are we always ignored? Message board

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 21, 2008 at 02:50 PM

its not like I can send message on this site anyways, and the distance is a major barrier...

...but! Are we as crazy Euros always ignored when we try to make contact with all the lovely US/UK ladies on this website?

Is there an Atlantic crossing love story? Surely there must ...
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2008 at 01:45 PM

There,s been loads of transatlantic relationships between Europe(UK)and the States.It,s just that it,s all been one way traffic.It,s always been a case of British girls being snapped up by American blokes.British girls were shipped over to the States after WW2 by the transatlantic liner shipload.They called them GI brides.More recently Catherine Zeta Jones was married to Michael Douglas with a 25 year age gap.I bet that there,s no American girls who would like to now prove me wrong by giving me a chance.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM

Probably one barrier is the time zone difference - hard to chat with somebody who is in Iceland if you are sleeping when they are wide awake and online:)
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2008 at 07:15 PM

I talk to just about anyone who messages me, unless they are rude or ignorant. It's fun to talk to people from other countries. Maybe it's just that the ladies are hoping to find someone closer? The way I look at it is, why restrict myself to a certain distance? If you find the right person for you, the distance can be overcome.
Follow - email me when people comment